Final Expense Companies

I signed up with them. Can't thank all of you enough. I called and emailed Chase a few more times with questions. He should run when I call. Very patient with me. So far, I would send anyone their way.

Congratulations sidtig. Which Regional Director are you going to be working with and what state are you in?

I'm seeing a lot of good postings about EFES. Must be a good look!

I put in hours upon hours of research after reading some horror stories on this forum about some companies. My research was done on this forum, the internet, and private messaging a select few on this forum. I found EFES to be the best fit for me and have been 100% satisfied so far. You can PM me if you have any questions.

I put in hours upon hours of research after reading some horror stories on this forum about some companies. My research was done on this forum, the internet, and private messaging a select few on this forum. I found EFES to be the best fit for me and have been 100% satisfied so far. You can PM me if you have any questions.

I can't PM yet. Too new. You can send to me. Would love to hear more about your experience thus far. Steve

I always feel so left out.. Everybody seems to have "THE answer" or a good alternative and I don't even know what the question is. :frown:

Back