FLcl0zer

Hello All,

First time stepping out of the shadows on this forum..

4th yr in the biz, left a large.. notorious captive company and decided to try and replicate a (now notorious), IMO's business model - internet based leads for final expense/ mortgage protection sales.
I'd like to apologize in advance for any negativity;

Needless to say the facebook lead quality has been going down dramatically within the last year and prices have done the opposite.
I am very curious to know whether it's just my area (Central FL) that's oversaturated or if the whole FE market is like this. I have noticed closures in many states through some lead vendors.

Not sure how to consistently get leads and remain profitable when;
fb leads are going for 30-38$ per lead and literally have the opposite of "intent". I have seen almost no difference between my orders of <$5 aged leads vs $38 New Exclusive leads. Some of the companies I truly feel have downright scammed me and been taken for a fool.
(I have spent over $4500 in leads in the last 2 months and also generate my own FB leads).
Direct Mail in my area is about the same cost only the 4 week turnaround and no "Per Lead/ Fixed Cost" programs available.

I don't want to go back to cold calling.. and don't want to go back to doing primarily Medicare and cross selling life/ annuities.

Any help, comment, or insult is much appreciated. Also thanks to all who have posted valuable insight on the forum, hopefully I can do the same

Hello All,

4th yr in the biz, left a large.. notorious captive company and decided to try and replicate a (now notorious), IMO's business model - internet based leads for final expense/ mortgage protection sales.

Needless to say the facebook lead quality has been going down dramatically within the last year and prices have done the opposite.
I am very curious to know whether it's just my area (Central FL) that's oversaturated or if the whole FE market is like this. I have noticed closures in many states through some lead vendors.

fb leads are going for 30-38$ per lead and literally have the opposite of "intent". I have seen almost no difference between my orders of <$5 aged leads vs $38 New Exclusive leads. Some of the companies I truly feel have downright scammed me and been taken for a fool.
(I have spent over $4500 in leads in the last 2 months and also generate my own FB leads).
Direct Mail in my area is about the same cost only the 4 week turnaround and no "Per Lead/ Fixed Cost" programs available.

I don't want to go back to cold calling.. and don't want to go back to doing primarily Medicare and cross selling life/ annuities.

Any help, comment, or insult is much appreciated. Also thanks to all who have posted valuable insight on the forum, hopefully I can do the same

I'm a P&C agent looking to transition to life insurance, so take my opinion for what it's worth, but I've been quietly researching this for almost a year now.

Contact DigitalBGA. Just do it. They exist to capitalize on the very problem you're facing, and probably a problem or two you don't even know about yet.

Just make sure there are still enough leads to go around when I get there. ;)

Hello All,

What counties in Florida do you live in? I have an agent that is taking some time away and will still receive around 100 leads over the next couple weeks that he would prefer that we sell to someone else. They are set cost $30 per lead direct mail.

I have worked the FL panhandle my whole career. Tough area and your area is probably the same. Lead quality is getting worse and their cost is going up. It ain't gonna get any better here so if you stay in this business you may consider phone sales so you can work in other states.

Back