Final Expense Leads

Hi, I am new to this site and want to know who are: MIG and EFFES?
Thanks, Marcia:1confused:

MIG is Merrell Insurance group, I found out more about it by going to their website, www.finalexpencebootcamp.com or you can call them. 210-384-2979. They work mostly with FE, they work with Americo, Foresters, AMAM, UHL, RNA. They can probably answer your questions better than I can. But I can tell you I am happy with them so far. :)

I have been with EFES for two years, i highly recommend them. The lead cost is reasonable and the services are excellent.
I have a steady mail flow, and excellent support from my regional manager and his staff.

I have been with EFES for two years, i highly recommend them. The lead cost is reasonable and the services are excellent.
I have a steady mail flow, and excellent support from my regional manager and his staff.

What is the starting commissions for new agents at EFES and what do they charge you for leads? I KNOW A GUY WHO WAS A TOP AGENCY MANAGER OVER THERE AND HE HAD GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THEM AS WELL .
( Sorry Caps)

What is the starting commissions for new agents at EFES and what do they charge you for leads? I KNOW A GUY WHO WAS A TOP AGENCY MANAGER OVER THERE AND HE HAD GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THEM AS WELL .
( Sorry Caps)

It all depends on your manager and which start up kit you go with

Back