Final Expense Leads

What the different start hp kits?

They have 3 different start up pkgs. The 2 star is 15 direct mail leads at $25 each w/ photo id badge and business cards I think if I remember it totals to $410.

The 3 star is 25 direct mail leads at $23 each w/ photo id badge and cards total $610.

4 star 40 direct mail leads at $21 each w/ photo id and badge and totals $875.

It's a good lead program I like it so far and I have already sold my first 2 apps. I would call them bc they can explain things alot better.

Last edited:
They have 3 different start up pkgs. The 2 star is 15 direct mail leads at $25 each w/ photo id badge and business cards I think if I remember it totals to $410.

The 3 star is 25 direct mail leads at $23 each w/ photo id badge and cards total $610.

4 star 40 direct mail leads at $21 each w/ photo id and badge and totals $875.

It's a good lead program I like it so far and I have already sold my first 2 apps. I would call them bc they can explain things alot better.

What company are ya'll referring to? Glad it is working, But I am curious because I worked with an outfit that sounds a bit similar and before I make any comment, I want to make sure I know who your talking about. Would hate to beat up the wrong guy...

What company are ya'll referring to? Glad it is working, But I am curious because I worked with an outfit that sounds a bit similar and before I make any comment, I want to make sure I know who your talking about. Would hate to beat up the wrong guy...

All you have to do is name the company you are talking about and you won't "beat up the wrong guy".

MIG/EFFES. I'm pretty sure that's the numbers, if I am remembering correctly.

Latest posts

Back