Final Expense Leads

Yes about 8 years ago, I did give a company that made cheap websites a list of agents to call and see if they wanted a website. JD was on the list.

JD, I dont share personal Info like your SS#, Date of Birth , Bank Acct number or anything like that, which I have. I only gave a list of names and numbers to a company that was making websites for them to call and use my name to see if they could help them get a website. You were under me with UHL at the time.

----------

Yes, I gave the website people a list of agents to call and try and sell them a website and if they bought a website, I got $50 bucks from it. I think this was about 8 years ago.

----------

It is kind of like changing the oil in your car. If you can do it yourself you will be better off. But most of us dont want to do it, so we pay someone else to do it. You can cold call people and just say " Hi, I'm Mark Rosenthal with (insert an ins company name) and I'm calling to see if you have any questions about final Expense. If you call 100 people you will get 2 appts from doing this. Most of all the Telemarketing companies out there say about the same thing. The difference is how much you pay. No matter who calls them, they are the same people being called in your area.

So pay $10, $18 , $24 , or more is up to you. I would try and do it myself and if it does not work, pay someone else to do it .

It wasn't 8 years ago unless 2009 was 8 years ago.

I didn't know I was under you with any contract and I might have been under you with UHL the contact was made due my Chesapeake contract which was under NEAT and then you claimed that was also you.

You did not ask if wanted to be contacted and in fact denied involvement when I first posted it here.

I don't know what info you gave them. I just know they called my cell phone many, many times and always said they were calling on your behalf.

It wasn't 8 years ago unless 2009 was 8 years ago.

I didn't know I was under you with any contract and I might have been under you with UHL the contact was made due my Chesapeake contract which was under NEAT and then you claimed that was also you.

You did not ask if wanted to be contacted and in fact denied involvement when I first posted it here.

I don't know what info you gave them. I just know they called my cell phone many, many times and always said they were calling on your behalf.

On Dec 4th 2006 we got your contract with UHL. That is why I was thinking 8 years ago. But okay, 5 years ago then.

You are right, I didnt ask you if they could contact you. I didnt think anything of it at the time, but I'm sorry that they bug you. I had a file of names and phones numbers that I sent to them that I had made and gave them some names to offer their websites to.

I quickly learned from this not to give out names and numbers and let people use my name.

Life is full of lessons that we all learn.

8 years ago, I learned this lesson.

These days I have a Constant Contact and you request to be on the list to get stuff like this. So, only those that ask to be on the list, get stuff like this.

Mark, I started this thread because I was waiting to hear from you about these leads. Have you tried the leads or has anyone you know tried these leads, if so, what has been the response?

Mark, I started this thread because I was waiting to hear from you about these leads. Have you tried the leads or has anyone you know tried these leads, if so, what has been the response?

Ive tried many different telemarketing companies and after a while you learn that they are all calling the same people and saying about the same thing. In general only 3 out of 10 telemarketing leads are worth killing. You would be better off calling them yourself and saying something like Hi, I'm Mark Rosenthal with American Amicable and I'm calling to see if you have any questions about Final Expense. With Telemarketing leads you have to call them back later and 1st get them back on the phone and hope they didnt change their mind, and if you do it, you will get a better result.

Ive always heard that Philippines telemarketers were cheaper but didnt speak good English. When this lady/company approach me on Linkein, I didnt give them the time of day. She end up giving us 20 leads. We were able to sell 2 of them. Some of the leads just sounded like junk. But a few were good.

Part of the problem also is who still has a home phone, who has not scrub their name and number against the do not call list and who is home to answer the phone. You will get a lot of older crazy folks, like my step father who is going to tell anyone that calls them, that he would love to talk to an agent about insurance, but he is crazy and will just waste your time.

I had a very long calling script, but I've learn the shorter up up top is better and easier on me.

So if you can do the cold calling yourself you are better off. If not, they are all about the same and I try to go with the best deal.

I received an email regarding final expense leads. Is anyone familiar with them and if so, how are their leads.

Junalie T. Tayag, I own and manage Mc Neil Call Center Solutions, a medium sized call center here in the Philippines. We have specialized in telemarketing Final Expense leads.

Junalie's leads are the reason I sought out and set up my own call center. Just one frustration after another. "Oh, it rained so no one showed up to work today". "Oh, it rained so the internet is no good today". Angry agents calling. Horrible call quality. Never quite following a set script.

So I partnered with an American associated who has a Virtual Assistant business based there. Refined the script and hired better quality people. It's been good for us.

Though it doesn't really matter now. As of the first week in March, all of our leads will be generated state-side. Made in the USA.

my 2 cents on the filipino marketers.... I bought some TM leads the beginning of 2013, I don't remember the company. It was brutal listening to the recordings, seniors saying huh? what? strong accents not varying from the script, even if they were asked a question.... just blazed right through it.
all that being said, I found it amazing that seniors would sit through the hard to understand accent. I felt if they would put up with all that, they had SOME sort of interest.
I did ok with them, I just feel I'm stronger with DM leads, so that's where I hang my hat.

I dont understand why more people don't just try to cold call themselves.

Reminds me of changing the oil in my car. I can do it myself and save a lot of money, but most of the time, I rather just paid someone else to do it. We all want the easy button.

Yes about 8 years ago, I did give a company that made cheap websites a list of agents to call and see if they wanted a website. JD was on the list.

JD, I dont share personal Info like your SS#, Date of Birth , Bank Acct number or anything like that, which I have. I only gave a list of names and numbers to a company that was making websites for them to call and use my name to see if they could help them get a website. You were under me with UHL at the time.

----------

Yes, I gave the website people a list of agents to call and try and sell them a website and if they bought a website, I got $50 bucks from it. I think this was about 8 years ago.

----------

It is kind of like changing the oil in your car. If you can do it yourself you will be better off. But most of us dont want to do it, so we pay someone else to do it. You can cold call people and just say " Hi, I'm Mark Rosenthal with (insert an ins company name) and I'm calling to see if you have any questions about final Expense. If you call 100 people you will get 2 appts from doing this. Most of all the Telemarketing companies out there say about the same thing. The difference is how much you pay. No matter who calls them, they are the same people being called in your area.

So pay $10, $18 , $24 , or more is up to you. I would try and do it myself and if it does not work, pay someone else to do it .

So Mark how much do you get for these Russian mail order brides? I keep getting a call from this guy saying you referred him to me and that he has some excellent selections of wives.

So Mark how much do you get for these Russian mail order brides? I keep getting a call from this guy saying you referred him to me and that he has some excellent selections of wives.

Your very welcome for that one...lol

They love you long time..

Back