Final Expense ToolKit

The insurance industry is a SERVICE industry. If you are not willing to SERVE, you are in the wrong industry. I used Insurance Toolkits for months. I tried to reach out to them about FEX leads. I was told to email [email protected]. I emailed him on March 14th and again on March 18th. No Response. I'm a member of a FB group in which Chris takes part. Chris was IN A THREAD where I mentioned that I had tried to reach out to Insurance Toolkits but nobody would contact me. The group admin even asked if someone could contact me. Nothing. So I cancelled my quoting sub with Insurance Toolkits. I almost immediately got an automated email offering me a 50% discount for the next 3 months, and a 25% discount for life if I would come back. So I guess I can't get the simple courtesy of a response when I'm trying to throw money at Chris and Insurance Toolkits, but if I take money away, suddenly I'm a priority? I responded to Chris telling him no thank you, that I didn't appreciate the lack of service. Here was his response:
"The thing is, is that the information on the Lead program is readily available on our YouTube channel and the website. What other information did you need?
It’s a Facebook final expense, Lead I’m not really sure what further of an explanation you’re looking?
Heck, you could’ve signed up for a demo and we would give you a 30 minute explanation of that but instead you’ve decided to send an angry email….
Not sure what that has done for your business today."
Christopher M. Smith
Chief Consultant &
Director of Agent Relations
phone: 215-582-8624
Email: [email protected]
So as the 'director of Agent Relations' he can't return an email requesting more information on how I spend more money with his company, but he can certainly tell me that his LACK OF SERVICE is somehow my fault?
The complete lack of a service mindset, the arrogance and the complacency is stunning. I'll tell you what I've done for my business today, I've cut ties with a person and an organization who clearly have no idea of what service looks like.
I've subscribed to Toolkit for about 3 years. Never knew they sold leads.

Last edited:
When I worked in the paper mill, we had a bunch of coon asses that had come to start up thr mill and then stayed on after the start up. They were all nut cases! :yes:
I was at an insurance convention back in the 70's when I first heard the term. One man called another a coon ass. I thought they were going to fight.

Nope. They went to hugging on each other.

If you really think that you need to publicly slander me online because you didn’t receive premier service I’m sorry you feel that way.

You could’ve signed up for a demo and I would’ve taken 30 minutes to explain the lead program to you. As I did Monday for several agents like you.

you could’ve watched several full length videos that explain the lead program to you.

You could’ve read the information on the website.

You had ton’s of options and I help tons of agents daily. But nobody’s perfect that’s for sure.

Maybe let me know how you would’ve liked things handled because I work diligently with every free minute. I have to put resources out there to help people like you.
It is not slander, if he is telling the truth. The fact that he copied and pasted your written reply suggests he was 100% truthful. The smartest and easiest thing for you to have done “for your business” was to own it, and apologize for overlooking him. Yet, you choose to prove to everyone on this forum, who may have been considering doing business with you, that it was the customer’s fault.
Both he and Todd are absolutely reasonable in their perception of you conduct business.
How did you become the victim? It’s a rhetorical question.

I can say I’ve never had any problem getting responses or service from Chris or anyone else at FexToolKit.

But I also have Mickey Mouse on my speed dial. So if I needed Chris last week I just ring up Mickey. But Mickey told me he was right here eating a $82 hamburger.

Back