Final Expense ToolKit

The app has been around from the beginning. Go to the app store and look for insurance toolkit.

we have all the si term.

Quoting GUL and other advanced market products requires API feeds vs per thousand rate sheets and is a long term project.

Sometimes. Or you have to pay development costs, monthly fees,
or both.

Many years ago I seem to remember sending Bob rates sheets. But that may have been FE and Term. He had Gul on compulife I assume he still does. I suspect FE Quotes and he are connected some how. I think Ninja Quoter also had them.

I pay for a couple Quoters. FEXtool box is a favorite.

Had one recently no software would have gotten right .Client was smoking . He showed me no inhalers and I ask all people if they use an inhaler . He said yes but rarely . Do you have copd ? No he said . 3 inhalers pop on on am am at the end asking about copd of each inhaler . I said no to each . They issued level . Couldn’t believe it . Actually all tough cases I go threw Rna now . Overall they seem to have the best underwriting. They also seem pretty aggressive on non copd inhalers . But their rates 50-60 are very near GI rates .

Last edited:
We added MedSup!

Why aren’t you subscribed yet?
Great product. Unlike CSG, FexToolkit's UW is accurate. I've had it for 3 1/2 months and I love it. Now that they're adding Med Supps, I won't have update my cheat sheets anymore. A real timesaver.

I highly recommend FexToolkit. If anybody is going to sign up, feel free to use my referral link. :biggrin: Sign Up | InsuranceToolkits

Back