Final Expense ToolKit

AmAm, CFG, Foresters, Americo, Omaha

We have hit serious roadblocks with GUL type products. There just isn’t “per thousand” rates published in order to build out the quotes. If anyone has a product they want included we’d need.

-rate sheets
-underwriting guide
-app

And the team can make it happen!

Had two issues with FEXToolkit. Joseph responded within minutes and fixed them almost immediately. Actually, only one issue. The other required me to use landscape mode, which he is working on.

I'm pleased.

Great customer service for sure!

Hey Baseball, rookie question for you:

What importance in terms of underwriting does the "When was your last treatment?" question serve?

I thought it would matter in the context of something like chemotherapy or alcohol rehabilitation, but not something like diabetes or someone taking lisinopril. Could you clear this up for your ole' boy?

By the way, we tried out FEX Toolkit along with your top competition. We like Toolkit better. The interface is smooth as silk, and it's just easy as heck to learn and use.

By the way, we tried out FEX Toolkit along with your top competition.

Who is that? I use FEXQuotes and FEXTool Kit mostly for comparison quotes then individual company or agency quoters and of course WinFlex for illustrations and numbers. If there is another that has underwriting built-in I would like to check it out also.

Thanks,

Who is that? I use FEXQuotes and FEXTool Kit mostly for comparison quotes then individual company or agency quoters and of course WinFlex for illustrations and numbers. If there is another that has underwriting built-in I would like to check it out also.

Thanks,
BestPlanPro. Nothing against it. It's really good too. We just prefer FEX Toolkit. Now, take that with a grain of salt as I haven't started up FE just yet. Waiting on my leads to be cut on this week hopefully with DBGA. I have just been running a lot of hypothetical cases to try to get more familiar with the underwriting side of things.

Back