Final Expense ToolKit

So far, no complaints whatsoever from my agent or me. FEX Tool Kit has helped us make a damn good amount of money for the amount of cash/time we've invested in leads and the cost of the software.

While we're heavily phone trained guys on the Medicare side, it's pretty clear this app helps address our biggest weakness from lack of FE experience.

Hey Baseball, rookie question for you:

What importance in terms of underwriting does the "When was your last treatment?" question serve?

I thought it would matter in the context of something like chemotherapy or alcohol rehabilitation, but not something like diabetes or someone taking lisinopril. Could you clear this up for your ole' boy?

By the way, we tried out FEX Toolkit along with your top competition. We like Toolkit better. The interface is smooth as silk, and it's just easy as heck to learn and use.

Well Baseball, thanks for liking the quoted post, but uh...I seriously don't know what the hell I'm doing here. Could you (or another experienced FE guy) help provide some context on the "When was your last treatment?" question for me? If someone is taking metformin for diabetes...is their last treatment when they picked up their last Rx or something else?

Last edited:
We have some big updates coming over the next 7 to 10 days. Additional products been added, and an overhaul to the mobile application.

if you’re not already signed up feel free to reach out to me for your discount code.

Interested, but have a question.

Can you embed this on your website so that people can plug in their information and it gives you the lead and them the quote?

Back