FinalExpense101/Skipper, is that You?

goillini52

MAGA...Eat More Bacon & BUILD THAT WALL!!!
5000 Post Club
I got an e-mail from FinalExpense101 telling about some new changes they've made. One of the changes is they have free website hosting. When I clicked on the sample website to look it over, I could swear there's a picture of the Skipper. :twitchy:

Is the Skipper on the team now Todd? Here's the link.

Your Logo Here | Sample Site

I got an e-mail from FinalExpense101 telling about some new changes they've made. One of the changes is they have free website hosting. When I clicked on the sample website to look it over, I could swear there's a picture of the Skipper. :twitchy:

Is the Skipper on the team now Todd? Here's the link.

Your Logo Here | Sample Site

Same guy but not the Skipper.. He used a stand in on his web page. Didn't run potential clients away.. :)

If you saw my mug, customers would be a running away....:D:D

I actually know the guy that is my stand in..... Too good looking for being a boring college professor, so he has been modeling for 20+ years... He is actually a published author of Middle English History.

Smart and Good Looking..... All the attributes I profess but the good lord only gave me the brains and the exterior of a merchant marine...

I actually know the guy that is my stand in..... Too good looking for being a boring college professor, so he has been modeling for 20+ years... He is actually a published author of Middle English History.

Smart and Good Looking..... All the attributes I profess but the good lord only gave me the brains and the exterior of a merchant marine...

Hahaha, are you saying you have a face made for radio? I know where you're coming from.

I thought maybe Todd used your picture without you knowing.:laugh:

My wife is gonna be sooooooooooooooooooooooooo disappointed:D:D:D

Back