First Lead Order Results/advice

First of all, congrats on your sale! However, I want to give you some sound advice, either get on DM or you will not survive. Consistent lead flow is required to keep you in business. Solid training is great, but without someone to perform in front of, your an actor without a stage. Not any fun. So, have faith, believe in the fact that you will succeed and do everything you can to do so. Remain coachable, and trust me, with consistent leads, a steady flow, success will follow. If you can't commit to that, I would recommend that maybe this may not be the career for you.

Yea I know i have a lot to work on but making a sale did give me some confidence. I am acutually with fex and i have watched all the training stuff and use the appt setting/presentation scripts provided by Tubbs/JD. The meeting yesterday went well and the couple trusted me and appreciated me getting it handled for them, He said an agent had called him the next day after our first appointment and he told him he already had it handled. I may just bite the bullet and sign up for weekly leads, is 20 the minimum? thanks

Here's my understanding, so I'll be glad to be corrected by JD or Scott if I'm off base. I think you should get on their lead program because that is how their whole program is based. In other words, I think you'll get a bit more hands on training if you'll get on the lead program. Travis has trained many a great agent and I don't doubt he can straighten you out as well. Sometimes watching videos just isn't enough.

Yea I know i have a lot to work on but making a sale did give me some confidence. I am acutually with fex and i have watched all the training stuff and use the appt setting/presentation scripts provided by Tubbs/JD. The meeting yesterday went well and the couple trusted me and appreciated me getting it handled for them, He said an agent had called him the next day after our first appointment and he told him he already had it handled. I may just bite the bullet and sign up for weekly leads, is 20 the minimum? thanks

KC feel free to give me a call to discuss the lead program. 15 is the minimum. It is good that you are doing individual drops and seeing if you can make sales before you get committed to ongoing leads though. Some people just can't do this or just don't like doing it.

Once you get on the weekly leads you will have better age bands and a better lead card. We don't recommend Brady's set price lead at all due to the hortible ages. When you mail through him we recommend price per 1,000 and tighter ages like 60-75.

This is the kind of stuff you want to ask Travis on the Friday calls. He has taken many agents from where you are right now to the land o' plenty. You have access to several of the best minds in the business every week. That is GOLD. Take advantage of it.

I agree with everyone on getting a lead program started. Training is also key. Fex is a good place to find yourself, so no worries there. I picked out a couple points that scare me a little though...

You pull up to houses and since there is dogs on chains, and a bad neighborhood, you don't get out of your car. You wrote 2 apps on 12 leads, and there would have easily been another app or two in those houses. In this business, one house can change our whole week around. You have to be willing to go to ALL doors, or this might not be the right industry for ya.

Also if you have an appointment and they call you that day, do not take the call as a new agent. Just go as normal. If they bring it up, just tell them that you don't answer your phone when you are in people's house. You call everyone back at the end of the day. Good news is, if they are telling you this, THEY ARE HOME! If they are not home, leave a delivery notice and keep on going.

You have to see everyone no matter what to make it happen when you're new. Get some high level training and then get some leads. And the Friday calls are probably good, but I would request some 1on1 training, not from the weekly call.

Hope this helps!

KC feel free to give me a call to discuss the lead program. 15 is the minimum. It is good that you are doing individual drops and seeing if you can make sales before you get committed to ongoing leads though. Some people just can't do this or just don't like doing it.

Once you get on the weekly leads you will have better age bands and a better lead card. We don't recommend Brady's set price lead at all due to the hortible ages. When you mail through him we recommend price per 1,000 and tighter ages like 60-75.

This is the kind of stuff you want to ask Travis on the Friday calls. He has taken many agents from where you are right now to the land o' plenty. You have access to several of the best minds in the business every week. That is GOLD. Take advantage of it.
Thanks Newby will do, I started to do the price per 1000 but with the returns under 1% felt that I might be better of with 20 guaranteed. May try the price per 1000 with lead connection just to see what happens and work some tm leads until they come in.

Thanks Newby will do, I started to do the price per 1000 but with the returns under 1% felt that I might be better of with 20 guaranteed. May try the price per 1000 with lead connection just to see what happens and work some tm leads until they come in.

I wouldn't do TM at all. I would go with the Facebook leads if you need leads while you are waiting on mailers.

I wouldn't do TM at all. I would go with the Facebook leads if you need leads while you are waiting on mailers.

As Newby said... I would not waste your time on TM. You need to be one hell of a closer to get the kind of ROI that would get on DM leads. Not to mention they trickle in a few at a time. DM leads you'll get on a set schedule.

Here's what I would recommend, and you may have done this; but, you need to get in someone's car and learn not only HOW to work this business, but also what to do consistently that will translate into success. As Ben said, get some 1-on-1 training. It will be the greatest thing you could do for your budding career.

What are Facebook leads? Thank you

There are all sorts of people generating leads on Facebook. The best of the best are the ones by Lee O'Neal. They are a little bit more expensive than direct mail but high quality. His phone is 954-826- nine two two eight.

Most of the others selling them are just ripping off Lee's landing pages but they still haven't figured out the secret sauce as to how Lee keeps the volume up and the quality so good.

They can't replace direct mail because they will have you all over your Counties. Direct mail is easier to keep in clusters. But they are the best quick filler leads on the market.

There is another guy doing them with very similar looking stuff as Lee. And he's half the price. But his quality is WAY down. Not even close. His name is Adam something. I don't remember right now.

Back