First Lead Order Results/advice

Good work JD, I'm guessing that you got her level with KSKJ?

It's amazing that they get away with the BS they feed the customers. I doubt that either DOI or LH will do anything about it, I wouldn't be surprised if most of the "managers" teach their agents to pull those underhanded tricks on these poor people.:mad:

I replaced an LH this week where LH had replaced Trans. The Trans was high because it was their 2 year ROP. But the lady had it more than 2 years. Was paying around $125/mo for $10 or $15K.

The LH agent puts her in a modified plan for $15K and added on 5 units of their AD&D for $125/mo total and told her it was better. Took her out of a level plan and put her in another 2 year ROP??

And this was in Ky. LH doesn't allow replacements in Ky. No problem, the LH agent just shipped that pesky replacement form part.:D

I was able to put her in $25K level coverage for $82/mo. Everything the LH agent did has been reported to LH and to the DOI. We'll see if either does anything about it.
Yeah... but that 15k is really 30k because they shop around for the family to get the best priced funeral.
:err:

$600 a week seems like ALOT for 20 leads in the beginning. get contracted with someone willing to help you succeed from day one. Very good money can be made in FE you just need some experience. keep at it!!!

$600 a week seems like ALOT for 20 leads in the beginning. get contracted with someone willing to help you succeed from day one. Very good money can be made in FE you just need some experience. keep at it!!!
Bill Gates once said that in order to succeed in business you must have a high level of commitment. :yes: Skin in the game is only part of it!

Bill Gates once said that in order to succeed in business you must have a high level of commitment. :yes: Skin in the game is only part of it!

bill gates also said success is a lousy teacher.

and this gem "I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft."

giphy.gif

Back