Flea Spray That Does Not Smell

lgreen

Guru
100+ Post Club
Just wondering what is the best flea spray out there? Its that time of the year. Would really like some potent stuff that does not smell. Thanks.

Just wondering what is the best flea spray out there? Its that time of the year. Would really like some potent stuff that does not smell. Thanks.

hehe...it doesn't matter if it smell to your clients...they are old...sense of smell is the first to go...unless you're Rouse...then it's common sense...come Rouse...that's kinda funny:biggrin:

Question for the real FE agents - fleas, bedbugs, crap and hula hoes in the living room. Do you get this more with TM, DM, internet or door knocking?

Since I've only run DM and TM....it is the same. I've never had a bedbug client until DM leads...but I had plenty of fleas running TM leads.

I actually think Jane and Steve cut out part of the recording, "Ok Mrs. Smith...I just want to confirm that you do have fleas hopping around your living room" lol

Since I've only run DM and TM....it is the same. I've never had a bedbug client until DM leads...but I had plenty of fleas running TM leads.

I actually think Jane and Steve cut out part of the recording, "Ok Mrs. Smith...I just want to confirm that you do have fleas hopping around your living room" lol

I was driving back fron Sac and stopped for lunner and read your crap post. Dude i seriously could smell that room. I almost/kinda gagged.

I was driving back fron Sac and stopped for lunner and read your crap post. Dude i seriously could smell that room. I almost/kinda gagged.

I don't have the words to describe the smell at that house. Let's put it this way...one of the apps needed an 'ammendment' I called the VP of sales and explained the situation...he told me not to worry about the amendment and let me correct it with my initials...pretty dang funny. I told him, it was a lost app if I had to go back into that house.

I don't have the words to describe the smell at that house. Let's put it this way...one of the apps needed an 'ammendment' I called the VP of sales and explained the situation...he told me not to worry about the amendment and let me correct it with my initials...pretty dang funny. I told him, it was a lost app if I had to go back into that house.

I have done and seen a lot of stuff. Things like blood and guts do not phase me. I could eat just about anything but if something smells funky, I hurl.

Question for the real FE agents - fleas, bedbugs, crap and hula hoes in the living room. Do you get this more with TM, DM, internet or door knocking?

Just a dabbler here, so it probably doesn't count. I've had several that while filling out the app at the kitchen table I had to keep flicking ants off the app. These were "leads" I got from Josh.... .so door knocking targeted data lists.:)

Picaridin works as well as Deet but doesn't have the chemical smell. It repels fleas and bedbugs. Of course, that won't matter if you sit in the dog piss.

hehe...it doesn't matter if it smell to your clients...they are old...sense of smell is the first to go...unless you're Rouse...then it's common sense...come Rouse...that's kinda funny:biggrin:

At least you are admitting that I had some to loose....But, I blame it on Chemo Brain not old age...Ain't got there yet whippersnapper.. :twitchy::)

Back