Good luck with the Florida Panhandle; very little disposable income vs other areas due to high cost of housing and low wages; hard to contact leads because many still trying to work just to eat; about 70% cremation due to funeral costs, good luck trying to pay for leads on $3,000 policies; most are not motivated to buy, I guess they figure their families can pay for a cremation; Okaloosa County has a deal with some local FHs to bury those who can’t pay, not sure of the details; I learned all of this the hard way, you can burn thru a lot of leads and $$$ with very little to show. Open to ideas.

I think Indiana/Kentucky is probably the easiest place for FE face to face sales. Everybody seems to do well there.

Good luck with the Florida Panhandle; very little disposable income vs other areas due to high cost of housing and low wages; hard to contact leads because many still trying to work just to eat; about 70% cremation due to funeral costs, good luck trying to pay for leads on $3,000 policies; most are not motivated to buy, I guess they figure their families can pay for a cremation; Okaloosa County has a deal with some local FHs to bury those who can’t pay, not sure of the details; I learned all of this the hard way, you can burn thru a lot of leads and $$$ with very little to show. Open to ideas.

I am from Crestview. Been there done that. jerryrut where are you from?

Walton county is tough. A lot of the south county residents think they are privileged and the north county residents have gates with No Trespassing signs and big dogs. You have to door knock because they won't answer their phones. I have been bit by a dog several times and chewed out for showing up without calling first. This is why I work multiple markets and not just FE.

Back