Getting a MOO Contract Without Amerilife

I love that you brought that up. These unethical agencies are holding people hostage and it should be illegal!!!!!!

I have zero respect for those that do this, it comes from greed and pride and has no place in this business, especially where someone's livelihood is at stake. Do your job, deliver on your word, accept accountability when you makes mistakes and keep people happy.

If you can't do that, let them go have the career they desire and deserve, period.

Ignoring the fact that things like that can actually happen, here is another way that situation works:

Agent is contracted through an upline with RNA, Assurity, and Forestors.

Agent is in good standing with and wants to get a release on RNA, but has a negative balance with Assurity because the one case with them didn't stick. Upline now has leverage, specifically that if they want a release on the other carriers, they'll have to make good on all of them. which is what a lot of new agents need.

So Rob, you just eat the chargebacks on agents with a smile and happily give out releases anytime anyone asks for them?

My concept is simple, quality not quantity. If they don't line up with the company vision we don't offer them an opportunity to be a part of the team.

Due to that I don't have hundreds of agents throwing stuff against the wall. I wouldn't do anything that would not maintain a sustainable model. Since we don't have a revolving door mentality and we advise our agents to go 'as earned' as soon as they can, chargebacks are rarely if ever an issue.

And, if after what we offer (compared to others I know of) doesn't make you happy and you want to leave, go for it.

I'd never hold anyone back and wish them the best, I might get aggravated when they are obviously lying but still, better to be rid of them.

So Rob, you just eat the chargebacks on agents with a smile and happily give out releases anytime anyone asks for them?

Back