Getting a MOO Contract Without Amerilife

I'm positive you're leaving out a great deal of context, but at $1k/couple I'm positive I said something to that effect.

The annual premium paid for MA plans is about $11,000. If I write a Med Supp with that premium (let's assume GI pays 50% of the normal commission) I will make about $880 per year for 6 years. With an MA plan I will make $200.

Somehow this is being overpaid?

Rick

The annual premium paid for MA plans is about $11,000. If I write a Med Supp with that premium (let's assume GI pays 50% of the normal commission) I will make about $880 per year for 6 years. With an MA plan I will make $200.

Somehow this is being overpaid?

Again, there is a lot of context missing from this discussion. This was also pre-mippa when FYC were a great deal higher.

How much should Rick be allowed to make? :twitchy:

Again, you're ignoring an awful lot of discussion which no one seems to want to dig up.

Ben, you seem a little more hostile these days.

Also, inclined to agree with VolAgent on this one.

In all seriousness, whatever the market feels like paying him.

Last edited:
Ben, you seem a little more hostile these days.

Maybe. I did after all just call Rick a bad name LOL

I've also been getting up earlier. I was getting up at 10:00.....9:45 seems to be coming a bit too early. :SLEEP:

Except it isn't the "market" that determines how much I get paid on MA plans. Remember way back in 2006 when Arcadian paid over $800 per enrollment?

Rick

I do remember. It was as high as $950 at the FMO level in some areas.

We're also not talking about what is actually going on, Ben asked what I thought.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I've also been getting up earlier. I was getting up at 10:00.....9:45 seems to be coming a bit too early. :SLEEP:

That is rough. Cruel and unusual.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back