Getting Contracted when You Have Bad Credit.

You can always form an LLC and run the business through there. Or get a partner and run the business through them.

Please let us know which insurance companies don't look at the principals of any agency/company?

Also, the second idea sounds even worse than where he is now. What if the partner decides he doesn't want to pay anymore? There is no vesting, all renewals belong to the partner.

You can always form an LLC and run the business through there. Or get a partner and run the business through them.

I'll agree with Vol...this is a recipe for disaster!

To the OP...as was said before, it's the advances that you'll have trouble with getting, not the contracting itself. I can tell you that we wouldn't have a problem getting you contracted, but we wouldn't approve you for advances for at least a period of 3 months. We would need some time to see what kind of business you're putting on the books before we could justify putting you on advances.

He asked for suggestions, those are two. It's not perfect by any means. I've worked with partnerships before, usually it's a husband/wife or siblings.

He asked for suggestions, those are two. It's not perfect by any means. I've worked with partnerships before, usually it's a husband/wife or siblings.

1. The cure should not be worse than the disease.
2. You did not specify that and it still has the same pitfalls as before.

As several have pointed out, unless there is bad debt, the OP is likely to be able to get appointed. Advances may be the issue and that does vary from company to company. Also, the upline can play a role in getting advances in a situation like this, just as Todd mentioned.

Try many. (And not all imo's are the same.) As long as there's nothing major you usually just need to slip them a strongly worded email acknowledging and owning the mistakes of the past and explaining your action plan to fix it. Others will deny you on the spot, and others will approve with advances and no explanation.

Back