GI: Everybody Makes A Big Issue About GI

Good point JD,that's what my upline recoomended. I've done it once,blown off the rest,didn't go back.

Here are my last four.
1. Three heart attacks and a stroke
2. Congestive heart failure
3. Lung cancer within 14 months
4. renal kidney failure

Good point JD,that's what my upline recoomended. I've done it once,blown off the rest,didn't go back.

I'm not in this business for the philantrophy but some business is just not worth the trouble to me. Every person has to make that choice for themselves.

But, I can't count how many times over it's come back to m by referring out the MoO. Just today I wrote two policies for $185/mo total from a referral from a lady I referred to MoO almost 4 years ago.

That brings the total to 10 from that one lady. And that's direct referrals. I'm not counting the ones I've gotten from those 10.

Referrals from people I've sent to MoO seems to be almost automatic. I don't just give them the number to MoO. I explain to them why I'm giving it to them. I show them the rates for Americo and Kemper and UHL and used to Presidential. Most people have never had someone not try to sell them. The like that. More importantly, they remember that.:yes:

What if the carrier comes back to you and requests an aps ? Do you go back to the client and whip out another app ?

I write Vantis because of their rates. Have shown customers the other rates and they are appreciative. I am in it to help people too. I do enjoy helping people get coverage when other agents have blown them off. I wrote a 73 yr old retarded lady recently. Healthy in every way except for having the mind of a 3 yr old. Her niece was very grateful. No one else would give them the time of day

What if the carrier comes back to you and requests an aps ? Do you go back to the client and whip out another app ?

Most FE is accept/reject so there are not many times that's an issue. Mon. used to order one sometimes but I don't wrie them much anyway, {3 apps this year}.

Settlers ordered one and then approved the policy. I don't write them enough to know if thats regular for them.

RNA will order them sometimes on the EL. If RNA orders an APS or a phone interview on an EL app I start looking for plan B. It's a warning shot across the bow when they make those orders. I don't always have to put plan B into action but I'm ready if I need it.

Most APSs don't end up in declines. I have had some because the customer lied on the app. One of them was a renal kidney failure that turned in to a GI sale

In this case,it's up to the client to get the aps from their doctor. The client is required to pay if theres any fee. Seems to be a potential deal killler. What's a good plan B on this one ?

It pays as earned,lots of charge backs.
LH will take most apps written GI as modified,pay 40% advance. They'll take someone in a wheel chair,on oxygen,dialysis......
Why not have LH in your tool bag for this fit ?
I am in no way an advocate for LH,nor am I contracted with them. I am indy with street level like most on this forum.
Please help me understand.

Colombian would be better as for commission rates..They have a true GI for 50+, A GI that asks no health questions but asks the agent to verify they aren't terminal or confined that goes down to 25. As Rearden said, Settlers also has an "almost GI" issued down to age 40.

In this case,it's up to the client to get the aps from their doctor. The client is required to pay if theres any fee. Seems to be a potential deal killler. What's a good plan B on this one ?

I can't imagine that would not be a deal killer. Who in the world require that kind of garbage? Why would you ever write another application with that company?

I would already have them written elsewhere and have told the other company to go suck eggs.

Back