GI: Everybody Makes A Big Issue About GI

Thanks JD,I'm gonna run out there tomorrow and put him on Monumental or UHL.
Monumental has been ordering phi's so I'm a ittle skeptical about them

To promote LH is kind of interesting. Their contract states you can't write for other final expense companies when contracted with them (unless the offer agents different contracts now)....... Make sure and look at the fine print on that Noah. My upline manager was booted from LH and his agents because they were using LH just for modified policies only..... Granted, this was five years ago. Just sayin......

Thanks Sooner,please go back to the beginning of the thread and you will see I am not promoting them. Just saying their fit on modified is more money for the agent than GI,as earned otherwise.
I'm not signing with them,JD already convinced me.
Good information about your upline,yes they want all of the business so they leave money on the table too.

----------

Will anyone take someone on short term probation for a misdemeanor ?

Thanks Sooner,please go back to the beginning of the thread and you will see I am not promoting them. Just saying their fit on modified is more money for the agent than GI,as earned otherwise.
Good information about your upline,yes they want all of the business so they leave money on the table too.

----------

Will anyone take someone on short term probation for a misdemeanor ?[/QUOTE]

Didn't you ask about this a while back? Was it for weed?

Are you talking about getting a contract with a carrier, or writing someone a policy?

Last edited:

----------

Will anyone take someone on short term probation for a misdemeanor ?

How much coverage.. Almost all the FE companies will accept it and even a lot of the fully underwritten apps only ask about felonies.

I had a decline from Monumental a couple of weeks ago although I never asked on here. Today,I started writing one and stopped at the question about incareration/ felony.
This guy was arrested for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon,but it got reduced to misdemeanor assault and got a year probation. He did do 37 days in the county jail.
I told him I'd come back out there and write him after I found out if someone would take him.

I had a decline from Monumental a couple of weeks ago although I never asked on here. Today,I started writing one and stopped at the question about incareration/ felony.
This guy was arrested for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon,but it got reduced to misdemeanor assault and got a year probation. He did do 37 days in the county jail.
I told him I'd come back out there and write him after I found out if someone would take him.

I don't have Monumental but if their app just asks if they are incarcerated or been convicted of a felony, then the answer would be no and he would qualify. Settlers does not ask.. Colombian Permanent Protector does not ask.. UHL only asks about felonies.. Since I didn't see the age, I have only mentioned companies that write younger ages SI plans.

It can be tricky,the question is have you been incarcerated. Well hell,someboby can get popped for a misdemeanor and do a few days in the county jail. Or someone can serve 30 days for a dwi. According to the Monumental agent guide,probation is an automatic decline.

It can be tricky,the question is have you been incarcerated. Well hell,someboby can get popped for a misdemeanor and do a few days in the county jail. Or someone can serve 30 days for a dwi. According to the Monumental agent guide,probation is an automatic decline.
probation if on or off is a no go?:err:

Back