GI: Everybody Makes A Big Issue About GI

Yep,some carriers say decline in the agent guide,others you must call for a risk assessment.

I'm not in this business for the philantrophy but some business is just not worth the trouble to me. Every person has to make that choice for themselves.

But, I can't count how many times over it's come back to m by referring out the MoO. Just today I wrote two policies for $185/mo total from a referral from a lady I referred to MoO almost 4 years ago.

That brings the total to 10 from that one lady. And that's direct referrals. I'm not counting the ones I've gotten from those 10.

Referrals from people I've sent to MoO seems to be almost automatic. I don't just give them the number to MoO. I explain to them why I'm giving it to them. I show them the rates for Americo and Kemper and UHL and used to Presidential. Most people have never had someone not try to sell them. The like that. More importantly, they remember that.:yes:

Are you keeping in touch with your clients throughout the year? And if yes, how do you go about it?

Are you keeping in touch with your clients throughout the year? And if yes, how do you go about it?

Seems a large number of my clients miss a bank draft ot two during the year and I contact them about that.:twitchy:

Other than them getting a birthday card thru SoC I don't make any other overt contact with clients other than service issues.

To promote LH is kind of interesting. Their contract states you can't write for other final expense companies when contracted with them (unless the offer agents different contracts now)....... Make sure and look at the fine print on that Noah. My upline manager was booted from LH and his agents because they were using LH just for modified policies only..... Granted, this was five years ago. Just sayin......

Yes the contract still says the same. I have viewed on in the past 5 months.

Colombian would be better as for commission rates..They have a true GI for 50+, A GI that asks no health questions but asks the agent to verify they aren't terminal or confined that goes down to 25. As Rearden said, Settlers also has an "almost GI" issued down to age 40.

Rouse, what is the name of the Columbian "almost GI" down to age 25 plan?

Reason I was asking, Columbian told me their GI only goes down to age 50.

The one that only goes down to age 50 is their New Century Senior Protector issued through Columbian Mutual. The one that goes down to 25 is a part of their MDO line issued through Columbian Life.

Back