God I Love Lincolin Heritage!

When I walk in the door and I see Lincoln Heritage, I have a smile on my face, I know I'm waking out making some money, but more importantly, I know I'm putting my clients in a much better situation.

Hell, on case I had last week, Lincoln Heritage convinced these clients that the funeral home they wanted to use would ONLY use an insurance policy issued by Lincoln Heritage. I sat there, I listened, and then after they finished, I look at them, took out my phone and said, "Do you guys think you can be really quiet for me for just a second?" They both nodded yes. I then dialed their Lincoln Heritage "exclusive" resort for the dead, spoke to the funeral director and said, "good afternoon sir, I'm an insurance broker and I have two lovely clients sitting in front of me who are wanting to plan their funerals. They have chosen your lovely funeral home. Now, normally I put their kids as contingent beneficiaries, but seeing they have chosen you guys, they'd like to place you as their congengient beneficiary.... how would you like me to have you listed on their policies?"

You all know the answers! Lol, walked out with two replacements, the customers dumbfounded realizing their chosen funeral home does indeed take insurance money from other insurance carriers and very happy I saved them money and was patient enough to set them on the right path.

Those Lincoln Heritage boys, lol, took down 4 of their policies last week. Working on my stack of agents to help find some real success in this business!!

Back