Good better best quote template sheets

wormy3000

Anyone have a good template or where I might purchase some nice looking good better best quote sheets? I designed some but not a fan how they look.

Anyone have a good template or where I might purchase some nice looking good better best quote sheets? I designed some but not a fan how they look.

I have seen different examples in client policy packets. Mostly from captive companies. Maybe find some of those and pick the best part that fit your style and hire someone to build one.

Mine looks exactly like a legal pad.

Haha I think that is most agents. I did work for captive company several years ago and why I want one, was honestly the only thing I miss from captive world, nice quote sheets

Haha I think that is most agents. I did work for captive company several years ago and why I want one, was honestly the only thing I miss from captive world, nice quote sheets

Captive tools.
You are correct, agents don't use them much.
They look canned to me. I clown them every time I pull one of them out of a policy. Something to the effect of "so this clown did the best better good BS on you" "must have been new or a company man"

They look canned to me. I clown them every time I pull one out of a policy. Something to the effect of "so this clown did the best better good BS on you" "must have been new or a company man"
I actually didn't use them for a while, because I figure I am doing best for them anyway. I seen a good video though of where good is base policy, better is accidental with it, best is company with extra benefits. Something in that nature, that could truly be something client would pick from and gives options. I liked that idea for them, gives client feeling of some control as well.

I actually didn't use them for a while, because I figure I am doing best for them anyway. I seen a good video though of where good is base policy, better is accidental with it, best is company with extra benefits. Something in that nature, that could truly be something client would pick from and gives options. I liked that idea for them, gives client feeling of some control as well.

I use options. Let me see if I can figure out how to take a pi of post it

Back