Hi JEFF. I’m glad to hear you are looking to get into Medicare. I have watched all of your videos and have reached out to have a conversation with you. I am exploring several opportunities. I closed down a P&C independent insurance agency at the end of 2019 after learning I don’t like P&C !

I want to return to life insurance and or health insurance sales. I am very good on the phone and believe we can sell insurance through digital marketing and Tele sales.

$5k to 10k to invest
Why this much to invest upfront? Is there a high failure rate at first? Meaning does the agent not make enough at least to cover the cost of leads? Or are you meaning that the agent will be breaking even for a while before actually generating profit?

Why this much to invest upfront? Is there a high failure rate at first?

Yes.

Sometimes due to having the wrong Upline. Wrong can mean many different things. Really depends on what you need and what they are capable of and willing to do for you.

However, usually it is many times new agents having wrong expectations, abilities or work ethic. If they ever start. A lot of 'aggressively getting ready' in this business.

Meaning does the agent not make enough at least to cover the cost of leads?

Correct. There is a learning curve. Everyone is different.

Back