Good FMO for NW Florida

Can anyone recommend a good FMO for Medicare sales that can provide either mailers or leads? I have a good past sales record for both MAs and med supps/PDPs. My current FMO has gotten rid of their other agents and I cannot get a return call from them I have paid for my mailers with them in the past and would be glad to do so again. I am in NW Florida.

Can anyone recommend a good FMO for Medicare sales that can provide either mailers or leads? I have a good past sales record for both MAs and med supps/PDPs. My current FMO has gotten rid of their other agents and I cannot get a return call from them I have paid for my mailers with them in the past and would be glad to do so again. I am in NW Florida.

I don't think that FMO's or any agent can do compliant generic mailers for MA anymore.Running those " Medicare review" leads could land you in MIPPA jail.What County do you live in? Align yourself as a captive with the 500 pound gorrilla MA in in your area that announces the best benefits/network for 2013 and you will almost certainly make more money than relying on an FMO to shoot you straight about marketing support.In NW Florida it's prolly going to be UHC or BCBS which I hear rumors that BCBS may offer local HMO's with rich benefits in 2013 .Position yourself.BCBS ate UHC's lunch in some Fl markets with the Regional PPO because of the lower co pays and it would have been much worse if BCBS had offered a better network which might happen for 2013

Be careful with bc/bs in Fl. Several of my friends that sell for them are still waiting for pay on policies written 4 months ago.

Actually, I am looking for T-65 mailers. I thought there were some compliant mailers in that category. I work in Bay and Walton counties and don't think I will see a viable HMO in my area in my lifetime. Could be wrong. Wellcare has a HMO but not impressed with them. UHC is a big player in the area but don't want to tie myself up as a captive.

Universal has a nice PFFS but haven't heard anything for the 2013 season. I know that UHC hurt themselves this year but have heard they are making adjustments to correct or improve that. Actually, I don't run up against bcbs as they are not a big player in the area.

Why not order your own approved mailers on the uhc website and mail them yourself?

UHC is a big player in the area but don't want to tie myself up as a captive.

Then don't. There's no reason you can't contract with UHC through an FMO and be independent/non-captive.

As far as FMOs go, I know nothing about Florida geography but does the FMO really have to be local? What about JSA?

Be careful with bc/bs in Fl. Several of my friends that sell for them are still waiting for pay on policies written 4 months ago.

They don't pay until 1 month after the policy is effective. That's probably the hold up. Just got paid on my Med supp from them, effective June 1 wrote it in March.

Hi pcbinsurance, I'm new to the forum and have been skimming the threads. I thought they were in order by date, but I didn't realize once I clicked on one the other forums of interest show up at the bottom and can be from years ago. Also, if you Google certain topics, old threads can still show up. I'm a new agent and have found something that has worked well for me and was just trying to pass it along. I don't mean any disrespect but sorry I made you have the wrong assumption.

Back