Grange Life Final Expense

WholeLife

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Ohio
I was solicited by an IMO for Grange Life's FE WL. Claims great rates, easy app., reasonable underwriting, fast pay and good commish. They're sending me the info. Anyone have any experience with the Grange FE product?

Home, Home on the Grange,
Where the deer and the FE agents play,
Where seldom is heard,
A discouraging word,
And the charge-backs stay far, far away.

Who's Grange life as I don't see them on Fex quotes. Could you please name the imo ?

Grange is mainly a P&C company. Fairly competitive. I'd be surprised if they brought out a truly competitive FE but stranger things have happened.

I just found a copy of there app and rates online. Wow easy 6 question app that does cover a lot of things but looks like they take insulin. Its cheaper than Trans. This would interest me. Who's the imo?

Grange is mainly a P&C company. Fairly competitive. I'd be surprised if they brought out a truly competitive FE but stranger things have happened.

Good spot, Newby. I had this company for car insurance for awhile. Then I believe my agent rolled the whole block over to Safeco. He was upset with Grange for some reason.

I was solicited by an IMO for Grange Life's FE WL. Claims great rates, easy app., reasonable underwriting, fast pay and good commish. They're sending me the info. Anyone have any experience with the Grange FE product?

I know they do guaranteed issue with rates higher than gerber but not ngl high

Back