Grange Life Final Expense

Thanks JD, when I asked that question I meant it as if none of the major IMO's had them than maybe they weren't worth having, but if FEX has them they must have a fit somewhere.

Barely..... .

Thanks JD, when I asked that question I meant it as if none of the major IMO's had them than maybe they weren't worth having, but if FEX has them they must have a fit somewhere.

We are still feeling out how usable they will be. They have a very bad chargeback exposure. Any policy that doesn't make it to the 13th month is 100% chargeback. The trade off of that was supposed to be extremely simple underwriting. That has already had some change.

Other than a recognizable brand name in a handful of states, I don't know that they will stand out in the crowd.

We are still feeling out how usable they will be. They have a very bad chargeback exposure. Any policy that doesn't make it to the 13th month is 100% chargeback. The trade off of that was supposed to be extremely simple underwriting. That has already had some change.

Other than a recognizable brand name in a handful of states, I don't know that they will stand out in the crowd.

Certainty don't stand out based on premium.

Any policy that doesn't make it to the 13th month is 100% chargeback? - how would that work or what would that look like on a deal?

If they paid 8 months of premium and you made 120% x $1000 of premium paid you'd have a debit $1200 . Now 12 or 13 month chargebacks are a little misleading. If somebody pays 10 months of premium the actual lapse date would be after 12 months. Most co's have a 60 day total lapse period. Now this is very important with co's like sagicor as they have a 100% month 1-6 and 50% month 7-12 chargeback. if somebody paid 8-9 months with a Ul the cash value and 60 day total lapse period will take you past the 12 month period.

Back