Grange Life Final Expense

Lol Newby. I do more premium than any agent you have. I sell 30 times Regular underwritten that you do and you talk trash. It says if it lapses within 13 months its a chargeback period. No whole life paid 11-12 months lapses by month 13. If someone pays 7-10 months yes it does lapse.

I do not understand what you are saying. If a new whole life policy's premium is only paid 11 months. The lapse date will be the monthaversary following. The beginning of the 12th month. Does not matter is after the 30 day grace or after the additional 30 day no proof of insurability period(month 13). The lapse is 11 months.

Like I said Jd im begging to meet you in feb . I'm frigging begging for you to take my challange and bring all your 1099's and we'll both report the results on the board . Take the challange or stfu.If I'm a Bser as you say then you got nothing to worry about. I'm tiring of your constant negativity and want to shut you up.

Lol Newby. I do more premium than any agent you have. I sell 30 times Regular underwritten that you do and you talk trash. It says if it lapses within 13 months its a chargeback period. No whole life paid 11-12 months lapses by month 13. If someone pays 7-10 months yes it does lapse.

You are truly untrainable. Go back to selling your invisible policies to unicorns.

----------

Like I said Jd im begging to meet you in feb . I'm frigging begging for you to take my challange and bring all your 1099's and we'll both report the results on the board . Take the challange or stfu.If I'm a Bser as you say then you got nothing to worry about. I'm tiring of your constant negativity and want to shut you up.

How about you bring your 1099s and JD brings the change in his ashtray? Whoever is higher is the biggest deal.

Here we got the Fex tag team . Newby stay out of this and get back on the couch with your bag of popcorn and your soda

Never mind, not worth it.

Do it during a uk game deep in feb.

Here we got the Fex tag team . Newby stay out of this and get back on the couch with your bag of popcorn and your soda

It's Pop Tarts and sweet tea!

You still coming in for the sale-a-thon? JD's at a disadvantage because he has to carry his billfold around in a wheelbarrow. You should be able to beat him.

Back