Guaranteed Issue FE at great rates

OK, this is about ready to happen.

It is to be available in Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee and Ohio only. It is guaranteed issue with a 3-year return of premium (if death occurs in the first 3-years.)

This will be a great back-up product to have with you. This is not your main product.

Ages are 50-80 but if you have a younger case they will make you an offer. I already wrote a 36-year old who was completely uninsurable and they gave me a real low rate for him also.

Company is rated B+ with AM Best and has been in business for over 50-years. (I will give the company name and all thier info as soon as they have the final paperwork to me- probably later this week.)

You will have direct access to speak with their Vice President of sales if you contract.

The rates are very low.
Examples: (Smokers and non-smokers are the same rates)
50-year olds $15,000 Male $44.52 Female $41.47

60-year olds $15,000 Male $64 Female $59

70 year olds $15,000 Male $99 Female $91

80-year olds $15,000 Male $165 Female $151

I don't think you will ever find lower rates for guaranteed issue insurance.

Commissions will be 60% street level first year. There will be a small renewal for years 2-10 which I don't have the exact figure yet but will likely be around 4%

If you have 3 or more sub agents or can prove over $50,000 FE production I can offer you a higher contract.

If you know you want to be notified and sent the contract later this week, send an e-mail to me at [email protected] with the subject saying "Guaranteed Issue FE"

In the e-mail please put your name, town and state, how much FE production you do per year and how many years you've been licensed.

thanks!

PS. This may be in the wrong folder since this is will be recruiting venture for me.

this is all useless with out the name of the company doing the insuring....next thing you know ali is paying the prem. ...its free to the client and it will cost you $10 ......

this is all useless with out the name of the company doing the insuring....next thing you know ali is paying the prem. ...its free to the client and it will cost you $10 ......

No there's a purpose. Lots of people like the concept of it. I agree the company name matters but I don't want a million agents flooding them with questions before they are ready.

The company name and history is important and I don't think anyone will be disappointed with who it is. And no one will be signing up blindly.

I'm not at liberty to say yet. ;) Newby explained most of it. It is a 3 yr period before you get the full DB. I assume you atleast get your premium back if death occurs before the 3 yr period.

and who is the insurance company....and how long do you have to wait to get some or all face amount....

Sorry, I thought I was more clear about that. It's return of premium (plus 8% annualized) if any health related death during the first 36 months. Accidental deaths are covered from the first day.

They also have full coverage for healthy people but there is nothing special about that and the commission is too low to put healthys with them.

Here's more backstory so STIBROKER and others don't think it's too good to be true (like zero premium life insurance.) And STIBROKER, I thought you knew me enough from being on the forum here that you could tell I'm not falling for a scam or pulling a scam.

The insurer has been around for a long time. They changed their focus a few years ago to concentrate on Pre-need Funeral Insurance because they are a small regional company. Since pre-need insurers work closely with their client funeral homes, being small and regional is an advantage.

They have always offered a whole-life final expense product to their funeral home clients as a back up to offer if they have someone who wants to preplan but can't afford it. I never paid a lot of attention to it because the product is just one of MANY final expense options and all the other ones pay better commission and have rates as low or lower.

BUT, a few months ago, when I was talking to thier field rep (who is a friend of mine) and figured out their graded product is "guaranteed issue" I compared the rates to Presidential and Americo and figured out they have a HUGE advantage on premiums and are comparable on commissions to Presidential.

I began selling the policy to people who don't qualify for Forethought and Oxford and have been VERY happy to walk away from the appointments with something rather than nothing. Their own guaranteed issue rates are even lower than their own healthy-smoker rates. As long as the client can accept a 3-year wait before they are fully covered, they will have a great payment for the rest of their life.

SO, I approached their VP of sales about making it available to agents outside of the funeral homes. They are working with me on this and understand that the outside agents won't be selling any of their healthy clients because there are better choices for the agent.

SO, they have given me the green light to sign up agents which will sell only the guaranteed issue although you are free to sell the underwriten version too if you want to.

That's the story. Those of you in the states I mentioned (Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee and Ohio) who have e-mailed their info to me, will get the contracting paperwork, rate card etc (as well as the company name.) e-mailed to you later this week.

You will need to be given an agent number BEFORE you write business.

There are no fees, obligations, gotchas or anything to be concerned with. Straight contract. If you make a sale...you get paid...I get an over ride.

And STIBROKER, I thought you knew me enough from being on the forum here that you could tell I'm not falling for a scam or pulling a scam.

just don't want to see my peeps get taken for $......

Back