Guaranteed Issue FE at great rates

The foks with the discretionary funds to move to FL aren't the typical FE candidate anyway. It is lower income folks w/o an accumulation of much more than yesterday's spit, that want and need to buy FE...

You might be very surprised. While I agree that most poor people do buy final expense, a whole lot of middle-class and wealthy people buy it also.

If you include funeral preplanning in with FE, then a WHOLE lot of wealthy people buy it. In fact I'd say MOST of them do. They just don't respond to the $255 gov benefit mailers.

A lot of them fall for the AARP marketing machine and then it's a simple task of showing them there are MUCH better deals out there.

To get the post back on track:

Agents selling final expense in Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee only have a brand new option which gives you a guaranteed issue product for ages 50-80. They will also quote younger ages on a case by case basis.

The advantage of this product is it's WAY less expensive from any other guaranteed issue product I've seen. It pays lower commissions (60% street with 6.8% renewals)

There is no rate up for smokers. It has 3-year return of premium (8% interest) and first day accidental death coverage.

The company is Cincinnati Equitable Life and they are rated B+ by AM Best.

You MUST have an agent number before you write business. You can get one by e-mailing me at [email protected] and requesting the contracting info for Cincinnati Equitable Life.

I have made LOTS of sales with this product that would not otherwise have been made, no only to the very unhealthy but also to slightly unhealthy and smokers who would pay twice as much premium with other companies and won't buy because of high payments. This product allows you to give a very very low premium to EVERYONE regardless of health and regardless of tobbacco use.

I highly recommend you have this in your briefcase if you run FE leads in Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, and Tennessee. There is no other product like it that I have found from any other company.

Can we use them in Michigan?:)

Senior,

After you write your first Indiana contract, we'll talk about the other 49 states. You've got to walk before you run.

Now go call all the people you couldn't sell the last 6-months because the rates were too high for them and make their day.

Everyone who has requested info on the Cincinnati Equitable Guaranteed Issue Final Expense Product should have recieved it by now. If you have not recieved it, please drop me a new e-mail. Be sure to put "Cincinnati Guaranteed Issue" in the e-mail heading.

Also anybody else in Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky and Tennesse who wants info e-mail me at [email protected]

No rate up for smokers!
No health declines/ everyone is accepted
No phone interview!
No quotas, or production requirements. Carry it with you just for when you need it.
Very very low rates for a guaranteed issue product!
Full first year commission advance upon issue!
Competitive commissions for a guaranteed issue product with low premium rates

The premium rates for this product are about as low as most companies offer on their preferred health rates for non-smokers. You can now offer those low rates to everyone regardless of health or tobacco use. It is a 3-year graded product. Don't lose another sale due to high premiums on your smokers or health-rated clients.

Back