Guaranteed Issue FE at great rates

I will also vouch for Newby, that guy knows is stuff. I am constantly surprised on how much time he spends putting quality information on this board for all of us...

As far as I know Presidential is the only other competitive GI product out there now... 3 year wait for under age 65. Only 5% yearly compound interest along with the premium if death is in "Return Period." They just had a rate change, and you are lucky if you have a 50% contract...

Here is the info (Ramaiz is correct) the company is Cincinnati Equitable Life of Cincinnati, Ohio. CELIC Login

I will be sending the contracting forms and rate cards out for the interested agents in Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky today. Tennessee is still a couple of weeks away but I can send you rate cards to review.

This is a very small family-owned company and has been very easy to work with. I have sold a lot of their FE over the last few months and have business associates that have worked with them for a couple of years.

If you are interested and are within these states, send me an e-mail to [email protected]. You can also go to my website at The Burke Agency - Home to learn more about me and contact phone numbers for me.

(before I get the comments- I know I need to pay someone to build a proper web site for me. It's on my list but for now it's there just to give people a little background and history on me, my wife and our company. It's not a lead tool.)

The VP of sales for Cincinnati Equitable is Tonya Crawford and she is always willing to speak with interested or contracted agents also if there are questions beyond what I can give you.

Back