Guaranteed Issue Under 40?

Nope, no chargebacks. I'm not an association fan either, but there are times when this might be the only chance a younger person has to get life ins. Like I told the guy I got it with, I won't be using it unless it's a last resort...he agreed.

When I was thinking about picking them up a few weeks back, I asked Matt if he was familiar with them and he told me some about them. Made me feel more comfortable about picking them up. Thanks for the info Matt.:yes:

how dare you thank me. I'm offended. Take it back

E & O to cover B rated carriers? Any suggestions? Read something a while back on my search on how some carriers have forms pertaining to that, don't recall but may be along the lines of "supplemental coverage?"

E & O to cover B rated carriers? Any suggestions? Read something a while back on my search on how some carriers have forms pertaining to that, don't recall but may be along the lines of "supplemental coverage?"

If you're contracted with Equitable, they sponsor a plan through NAPA that covers B carriers.

If you're contracted with Equitable, they sponsor a plan through NAPA that covers B carriers.

Thanks. Any other carriers out there.

The sponsored plan kind of scares me. I know Equitable is B rated but I couldn't find anything clear cut about that listed within the "policy" that was provided.

The sponsored plan kind of scares me. I know Equitable is B rated but I couldn't find anything clear cut about that listed within the "policy" that was provided.

I have it and read it forward and backward. There's nothing in there about ANY type of rating.

I have no reason to look any further as I already have a policy that covers B-rated companies. Good luck in your search.:)

FWIW, when CalStar approached me regarding having a presence in FEX Quotes, I was a bit dubious. However, after learning about the plan and the underlying carrier which is Colonial Life, a subsidiary of the Unum Group, I became much more comfortable.

FWIW, when CalStar approached me regarding having a presence in FEX Quotes, I was a bit dubious. However, after learning about the plan and the underlying carrier which is Colonial Life, a subsidiary of the Unum Group, I became much more comfortable.

Unless I am mistaking them with a different association, it is also their 3rd carrier in the past 3 years.

I just got them Lee. No, I haven't used them. If you have FexQuotes, the agent guide's on there. They only pay 20% commissions, but it's for the life of the policy(some FMO's only offer 15%). You'd only use them as a last resort.

That rate I posted was wrong. It should've been $49.95.

I just sent it.

I called Calstar to get contracted, I was directed to an FMO that pays 15%, do you know who pays more?

Back