Has our business changed? Will agents return to face-to-face?

damadcrapper

Super Genius
Many have transitioned well to tele-sales and Zoom meetings. Will agents want to get back in their cars to drive two hours to be stood up when they can simply sell remotely? Will early lapse rates increase without the personal connection? Thoughts?

The few prospects that I've spoken with when the topic came up said there is NO WAY I'm letting anyone into my house!

This new fear will take a much longer time to subside than most people will admit to...remember the most vulnerable to the virus was/is our prospect...their kids have pounded them not to be F2F with anyone...not even the mailman.

The few prospects that I've spoken with when the topic came up said there is NO WAY I'm letting anyone into my house!

This new fear will take a much longer time to subside than most people will admit to...remember the most vulnerable to the virus was/is our prospect...their kids have pounded them not to be F2F with anyone...not even the mailman.

And the mailman can infect his whole route if he has the virus on his hands, steering wheel, etc.
We actually take the lysol can to our mailbox, spray the handle, open its door, spray inside, and wait about 30 sec before we take the mail out. We also wear disposable gloves while doing this.

My wife has me wiping down every delivery with a clorox solution then still leaving the box outside...freaking crazy. But it's the world we live in...

And the mailman can infect his whole route if he has the virus on his hands, steering wheel, etc.
We actually take the lysol can to our mailbox, spray the handle, open its door, spray inside, and wait about 30 sec before we take the mail out. We also wear disposable gloves while doing this.

I will be returning to F2F. The time for that is not now, and I am not sure exactly when. I can say that I have had to service 6 death claims since this crap all started and I have done so for the sake of the promise to my client and the duty to their beni.

The approach we take to meeting people in the future will determine how they respond to us. We will need to overcome the fear and how we do that will be very important. People often by on the confidence of the agent they work with. Moving forward that display of confidence and competence will key factors in returning your business to normal.

I will also add, I have thought quite a bit about the F2F model in this changing world. I believe that dress and appearance will now count more than ever. Clean and sharp, trimmed and shined, gone are the days of Bermuda shorts and tropical shirts.

...and a large does of very sexy cologne.:yes:

I will be returning to F2F. The time for that is not now, and I am not sure exactly when. I can say that I have had to service 6 death claims since this crap all started and I have done so for the sake of the promise to my client and the duty to their beni.

The approach we take to meeting people in the future will determine how they respond to us. We will need to overcome the fear and how we do that will be very important. People often by on the confidence of the agent they work with. Moving forward that display of confidence and competence will key factors in returning your business to normal.

I will also add, I have thought quite a bit about the F2F model in this changing world. I believe that dress and appearance will now count more than ever. Clean and sharp, trimmed and shined, gone are the days of Bermuda shorts and tropical shirts.

...and a large does of very sexy cologne.:yes:
Wow that is a lot of claims in a short period of time. Good on you for servicing them.

I was about to say thats a crap load of claims in 6 weeks . Any of them from the virus? Were they all over 2 yrs old?I don't know how long it is until f2f comes back. I know best control and lawn service people are still door knocking. But you can forget anyone with a ring monitor answering the phone for a long time

I was about to say thats a crap load of claims in 6 weeks . Any of them from the virus? Were they all over 2 yrs old?I don't know how long it is until f2f comes back. I know best control and lawn service people are still door knocking. But you can forget anyone with a ring monitor answering the phone for a long time

More along the lines of the last 8 to 10 weeks. No, none for the virus. All but one had some underlying health issues. One had cancer unknown to him when I wrote him a little over 2 years ago. When it was discovered he had 2 1/2 weeks.

I guess that's why I'm such a hard butt on these covid numbers I'm seeing. People are dying everywhere for things other than this virus. But it seems we are all focused on one thing.

Some days I wake up wondering if today could be the day I catch the front end of big truck, feel a lump, or just lay over with a massive cardio explosion. I'm ready to go when the time comes, but if this profession has taught me one thing, it's we all have a card to punch... and everyone's card gets punched.

Did a F2F FE policy delivery this morning and wrote a cancer app on the family.. It was all done on the tailgate of a pickup truck in the Walmart parking lot.. :)

Back