Has our business changed? Will agents return to face-to-face?

I like the idea of a pick up truck bed. Outdoor patio, front porch or back, decks, from a car seat.........

some of us will need a set of those portable stairs like airplanes use in order to get to your "office" in the pick up bed.

So obviously one of the impediments of phone sales over the last 5 yrs was people just didn't answer the phone . So apparently thats not a problem as people are answering the phone and all this new screening software is a non issue ? Most agents didn't get on the phone to even make appts before they weren't good at it and now there doing $5k a week in telesales . Another thing not mentioned is the persistency in tele sales will be much less overall for most agents than face to face.
This is how I see it. Those agents who were beasts in the field will find a way to beast telesales, if F2F is no longer and option for them. It's in their DNA to rise to the top. They thrive on overcoming obstacles to be the best.
Since I've been doing telesales, I can only recall doing one F2F appointment ever! The only reason I went to her home is because she asked me to come by and the drive wasn't too far from my house. This person never even made their first payment. In fact, she wrote a check for her initial payment that bounced! At that moment, I realized I had sacrificed my principals to chase a dollar. Since then, I have never left my office again for a sale. I can only speak from my own experience. Persistency has more to do with writing reasonable policies and recognizing good business, than it has to do with whether or not the sale was completed F2F or Telesales. I would rank my persistency equally as high, if not higher, than many of those in the field.

Back