Having a Hard Time Understanding Great Western's App

sirherbie

Guru
1000 Post Club
I've studied the app and agent guide up and down and many things make no sense. I'm only interested in learning up and down who gets level coverage. They broke out in the agent guide what ailments Heart disease,Lung disease and other diseases cover.At the end of question 3 they say prescriptions are maintenance if they stayed the same or decreased over the past 2 yrs thus qualify for level. But then in agent guide they list a few disorders like insulin,Aids etc that are graded.What about dialysis,general kidney disorders,Chf and on and on. I'm assuming that all the breakdown of the different disorders for lung,kidney,heart are considered level coverage if they have been on the same prescription or less the last 2 yrs? So somebody on the same level of kidney dialysis the last 2 yrs is level?It seems that they list a few of the disorders that are Gi and say nothing about the other ailments. Is somebody with present cancer on the same level or less of chemo for over 2 yrs level? Very confusing and leaves a crap load of disputed claims coming in the contestable period.

I've studied the app and agent guide up and down and many things make no sense. I'm only interested in learning up and down who gets level coverage. They broke out in the agent guide what ailments Heart disease,Lung disease and other diseases cover.At the end of question 3 they say prescriptions are maintenance if they stayed the same or decreased over the past 2 yrs thus qualify for level. But then in agent guide they list a few disorders like insulin,Aids etc that are graded.What about dialysis,general kidney disorders,Chf and on and on. I'm assuming that all the breakdown of the different disorders for lung,kidney,heart are considered level coverage if they have been on the same prescription or less the last 2 yrs? So somebody on the same level of kidney dialysis the last 2 yrs is level?It seems that they list a few of the disorders that are Gi and say nothing about the other ailments. Is somebody with present cancer on the same level or less of chemo for over 2 yrs level? Very confusing and leaves a crap load of disputed claims coming in the contestable period.

It's like it reads. Except for HIV/AIDS, cancer, oxygen and insulin which are all GI, as long as their meds haven't changed in two years for the questions in #3., they get Level.

Yes very confusing. That's why they put in the disclaimer if there's any hesitation when answering, just write it graded. LOL!

I just wrote my first one. Since they ask for the primary care physician's name and phone number, and they "may" call them to verify questions, I wonder if that's how they do level underwriting?

Lol that means dialysis at the same level for 2 yrs is level and insulin is not? Lol what clowns. Why would they call the dr when they do no Rx or Mib check? I see some serious clean sheeting and rescinding of policys thus commission being taken back.

Lol that means dialysis at the same level for 2 yrs is level and insulin is not? Lol what clowns. Why would they call the dr when they do no Rx or Mib check? I see some serious clean sheeting and rescinding of policys thus commission being taken back.

Without the occasional niche in question 3. for Level coverage, the product would be nothing more than a really good GI policy for the agent since it pays renewals and has the best GI chargeback policy, which I think is what most agents will be using it for anyway.

I spoke with the HO and they said they would call the doctor if listed if death occurs in the first 2 years

wasn't me didn't mean it that way but it probably is the way a lot of people view insurance companies. Not a great 1st post but I never claimed to be smart

wasn't me didn't mean it that way but it probably is the way a lot of people view insurance companies. Not a great 1st post but I never claimed to be smart

JD was joking with you and I wasn't referring to you. You weren't a member when that happened.:laugh:

Back