Having a Hard Time Understanding Great Western's App

No problem been a fan of this forum a long time. Always have enjoyed reading what you, JD, Newby and others have had to say. Finally decided to give a post. Got to get back to work, but all ya'll have a good one as we say down here in Alabama

No problem been a fan of this forum a long time. Always have enjoyed reading what you, JD, Newby and others have had to say. Finally decided to give a post. Got to get back to work, but all ya'll have a good one as we say down here in Alabama

You'nce (that's the way they say it in Arkansas) have a good one too.:laugh:

So I haven't kept up with the whole great western shenanigans. I think I understand the nine-month near G.I. product. But are you saying that they don't do in MIB or script check for level?

I thought I had a company that didn't do a script check, but they flipped the script on that one LOL.

So I haven't kept up with the whole great western shenanigans. I think I understand the nine-month near G.I. product. But are you saying that they don't do in MIB or script check for level?

I thought I had a company that didn't do a script check, but they flipped the script on that one LOL.

No they don't. The closest thing they do would be to call the PCP if death occurs during the first two years to find out if medication changed in the two years prior to the app date.

No they don't. The closest thing they do would be to call the PCP if death occurs during the first two years to find out if medication changed in the two years prior to the app date.

What are the prices like?

More expensive than Gerber but a little less than NGL. Does that help? It's really not about the price with this company though. It's more about being able to get the client 1st day coverage.

I'm looking for something like old Aetna. For those mysterious MIB hits or scripts the clients swear up and down they never took.

It's like it reads. Except for HIV/AIDS, cancer, oxygen and insulin which are all GI, as long as their meds haven't changed in two years for the questions in #3., they get Level.

I thought the underwriting guide stated tumors. Prostate cancer does not involve having a tumor so I think it would be Level. Am I right?

Back