Help With Hep C Large Case

lifeagent007

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hey guys!

Need help with a case,

I'm working with a 66 year old female who has Hep C and was given Harvoni for her med.

Other than that healthy.

Looking for 50,000 in coverage.

Ok with 2 25k policies.

anything that will beat Gerber?

graded/level?

Thank you!

Liberty Bankers Standard for 173.76/30K max (NT). That's Immediate benefit, the only one I know of. She must be getting treatment.

Liberty Bankers Standard for 173.76/30K max (NT). That's Immediate benefit, the only one I know of. She must be getting treatment.

Current Hep C treatment is a knockout.

Is the Hep C resolved?

If it IS resolved...

1) Aetna Level after 1 year

If it is NOT resolved...

1) United Heritage Graded if diagnosed at any time

Hey guys!

Need help with a case,

I'm working with a 66 year old female who has Hep C and was given Harvoni for her med.

Other than that healthy.

Looking for 50,000 in coverage.

Ok with 2 25k policies.

anything that will beat Gerber?

graded/level?

Thank you!

Equitable(Level Standard), Foresters(Graded), Humana(Graded), GWIC(Level if no problems or change in medication or dosage in last 2 years), KSKJ(More than 2 years Level Select, 1-2 years Level Standard/with 2nd condition Modified Graded, within 1 year Modified Graded), Sentinel Security(Graded), Trinity(More than 2 years Level, 1-2 years Graded).

Has anyone specifically asked an underwriter how they interpret the hepatitis C cure?

They don't ask about it specifically but there is a two-year look back on cirrhosis and liver disease. So in their case you would have to be "cured" for 2 years and not under treatment.

Ok. Now I remember I think we discussed this before one time. Sometimes the forum is just one big rerun. Lol.

Latest posts

Back