Here is a Neat Youtube I Found on D2D FE

The back and forth conversation between those two was a joke. Sorry but no helpful info there. 50-60 door knocks a day? man that guys needs an autodialer. I'd be out of this business if I had to door knock.

I like how he claims they mailed them a direct mail piece from MOO, when in reality he never mailed them anything.

Yeah.. I noticed it too.. Isn't there a word for that?

This was a very interesting thread to read! Thanks for sharing everyone!
Your fluff post to get your count up isn't helpful, nor will it set the stage for you to promote your service here.

I looked at your website (from your profile). My pet peeve is a website promoting a service that has no mention of a real person. Your site doesn't have the first reference to a real person or the history of the company. Even if the company was started last week, a bio of an owner, founder, staff, etc would lend credibility.

Since you didn't ask for my feedback, there will be no charge for it.

Your fluff post to get your count up isn't helpful, nor will it set the stage for you to promote your service here.

I looked at your website (from your profile). My pet peeve is a website promoting a service that has no mention of a real person. Your site doesn't have the first reference to a real person or the history of the company. Even if the company was started last week, a bio of an owner, founder, staff, etc would lend credibility.

Since you didn't ask for my feedback, there will be no charge for it.

I am a agent who is transitioning from under 65 to medicare and FE... i just posted the video because it seemed helpful. I didnt make it.

Back