How Far Do You Drive?

10 apt's a day my rear...

Believe what you want. I run 9 to 6 1 hour apart.

----------

bboman23 you must not be working in MS if you drove that far?

Yes. Northwest corner of Mississippi.

----------

What's your email? I'll forward you my schedule from my setter. I might be a lot of things but a liar isn't one.

----------

Or you can call the agent I'm training and ask him?

I run 9 to 6 1 hour apart.

Going to run 10 apts per day then head home.

I want to do the same it just doesn't seem possible for me. My appts are scheduled 1.5hrs apart from 9 to 730pm so only 8 possible sits daily. Still though, drive time between appts, traffic, weather, gps freaking out, etc and I'm scrambling to stay on schedule at times. Usually a deadbeat or no show keeps me on target for the day. Must learn to consolidate my "in house story telling" but the jedi mind tricks work so well. :)

I want to do the same it just doesn't seem possible for me. My appts are scheduled 1.5hrs apart from 9 to 730pm so only 8 possible sits daily. Still though, drive time between appts, traffic, weather, gps freaking out, etc and I'm scrambling to stay on schedule at times. Usually a deadbeat or no show keeps me on target for the day. Must learn to consolidate my "in house story telling" but the jedi mind tricks work so well. :)

Using the "Cable Guy" scheduling approach makes a huge difference in making the 10+ appointment schedule work.

You and I are probably working some of the same areas. I'm logging 700-1000 miles a week working 14-15 appointments in a day, twice a week now. It might be a good idea for us to have a conversation some time so we don't end up replacing/stepping all over each other. lol

Almost every top producer I know gets no more than 30 leads per week. Most get 20-25.

I only know of one guy that says he gets in excess of 50 leads per week.

These guys must be buying more than 20-25 leads a week or they couldn't have this many appointments. In most scenarios 20 leads only will yield 10 appointments max.

Latest posts

Back