How Far Do You Drive?

Delaware County. It borders Philly. Just recently made that hump. Took my daughter out to see Slippery Rock, we then drove down to Pittsburgh to see Pitt. Allegheny County seems it would be a tough crowd for a door knocker like me.:eek:

We need to talk. I don't work your part of the state obviously but I have some information that may really help you.

This time of year anything with the name "Gator"" might get you shot in the Athens/Atlanta area. Know it would in East TN.
Not hard to fool beta males and the women don't mind adding blue to orange when guaranteed stronger/smarter offspring.

Don't know how the Atlanta boys could schedule more than one or two appointments per day if they have to travel I-75. Miserable yesterday.. Between construction, accidents, GT game, Falcons game and Biden visit.. It was wall to wall creeping along all the way from Cartersville to below Jonesboro. I finally got off and drove US41 from Marietta to Atlanta. Don't understand how Gooner, Galt, Paperhanger and the others tolerate it. Prefer my little one red light town.

Once I land in a lead zone, I don't usually have to get back on the highway...that said, I do group my zones based on the highways....and if crossing an interstate during the day, try to find bridges w/o any ramps. All that plus Google maps w/traffic.
And yeah, Friday was murder with all that going on...and I was on 400 north, must have been all the Republicans getting away from Biden lol

Here's a funny...Although anything south of i20 is no traffic hardly at all, you do not want to be a bank courier and deliver on a Friday at any time....payday, everyone and their cousin cashing their check!

But you can do 100mph down there 24/7, highway or surface, usually no traffic and never seen a speed trap.

Guess this 2yr old car doesn't enjoy 700mi a week. Sitting in the sun enjoying my 1st FE breakdown.

Back