How Long Do You Give a Vendor to Deliver Leads Before You File a Dispute?

If you put
tags around the saved gif address it will insert the gif

I am a frail old man. In front and at the end of the complete link? Show me an example with the gif I posted please. Thanks, Lee notice one of your tags had a / in it and the other did not.

From August.............

Thedude Gif/image/embeding Posting Tutorial Go to Top

In an effort to bring this forum into the 21st century and not mimic late 90's chat boards, let's spice this place up a bit and throw the emoticons aside. I know sometimes teaching FE guys new tricks can be hard but I know it can be done.

step one you need to know the format of inserting a gif which is

step two- finding a gif. There are many websites to use but for the sake of simplicity use google and google whatever you are trying to convey + gif. For example, I will google "haha gif" or "laughing gif". Then go into google images.

Let me google that for you

^^^ follow that link for help on step two

Step three

you want to right click on the desired gif and click copy link address

Step four

Paste that link in between the image format I mentioned on step one.

For example the gif posted above has a link of
http://media3.giphy.com/media/Ph05xuYgrX5te/giphy.gif

also, bolding is similar, instead of "img" you use "b".

----------

you can also embed images

directly in posts

eagerly awaiting all the gifs being posted in this thread

----------

From August.............

Thedude Gif/image/embeding Posting Tutorial Go to Top

In an effort to bring this forum into the 21st century and not mimic late 90's chat boards, let's spice this place up a bit and throw the emoticons aside. I know sometimes teaching FE guys new tricks can be hard but I know it can be done.

step one you need to know the format of inserting a gif which is

step two- finding a gif. There are many websites to use but for the sake of simplicity use google and google whatever you are trying to convey + gif. For example, I will google "haha gif" or "laughing gif". Then go into google images.

Let me google that for you

^^^ follow that link for help on step two

Step three

you want to right click on the desired gif and click copy link address

Step four

Paste that link in between the image format I mentioned on step one.

For example the gif posted above has a link of
http://media3.giphy.com/media/Ph05xuYgrX5te/giphy.gif

also, bolding is similar, instead of "img" you use "b".

----------

you can also embed images

directly in posts

eagerly awaiting all the gifs being posted in this thread

----------

200_s.gif

Damn smart kids!

Last edited:
FYI...I wouldn't recommend buying leads...especially TM leads through PayPal. They will NOT refund you most of the time. They specifically do not allow leads to be purchased. Now...they will still go through the charge. But if you dispute through PP and you give a reason why....they will pretty much tell you too bad...so sad.

I would only deal with CC and a vendor who uses a proper billing company. We use Braintree and email an invoice where they can purchase through the link.

But you have some mad patience. A MONTH???? For TM leads???? 2 weeks with not one lead is waaaaaaay too long.

It's Christmas....send me you list. I'll run it. If I think I can get you 10 leads...I'll do it. FOR FREE! Just because. Im serious. If I can do...it will take me a day.

Merry Christmas.

ps...I don't sell leads. Im just doing this for this guy.

FYI...I wouldn't recommend buying leads...especially TM leads through PayPal. They will NOT refund you most of the time. They specifically do not allow leads to be purchased. Now...they will still go through the charge. But if you dispute through PP and you give a reason why....they will pretty much tell you too bad...so sad.

I would only deal with CC and a vendor who uses a proper billing company. We use Braintree and email an invoice where they can purchase through the link.

But you have some mad patience. A MONTH???? For TM leads???? 2 weeks with not one lead is waaaaaaay too long.

It's Christmas....send me you list. I'll run it. If I think I can get you 10 leads...I'll do it. FOR FREE! Just because. Im serious. If I can do...it will take me a day.

Merry Christmas.

ps...I don't sell leads. Im just doing this for this guy.

Sounds like you've got the Christmas Spirit DIG.:yes:

I like the old DIG better!:laugh:

Back