• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

How Many Hours Do You Actually Work?

15 to 20 this time a year, but I am always on the computer learning and messing around on the forum, so it really is a lot more. Even on my busiest weeks, it is still less than when I sold cars.

Starts at 50 and only goes up from there. Like JimmyUT and others... always doing something on computer with work at Starbucks, watching football, etc.

If I were to be honest with myself, I probably work 15-20 hours per week. Especially in the summer months. I spend as much time on the golf course as I can. Lately that's been two days per week (no weekends, too crowded on the weekends). However, when October comes I will be working 60-70 hours per week for two months. Then it's back to 15-20 hours per week with the occasional 30 hour week.

Of course, in the early years I would work as long as it took. Now I am being rewarded for those efforts and don't have to apply myself quite as much. Sometimes I think if I worked as hard today as I did in the early years I would have a huge book of business. I guess I'm just too lazy now.

what product are you selling?

Back