How to Find Out What Lead Company is Calling Me

rafaelperi

Sorry if this sounds like a novice question,

but I want to find out who is buying the leads from one of my competitors. If I sign up via their site (my competitor) , and then wait for the insurance call, can I find out who originally bought the information?

Thanks

You can ask the agent that calls you, where they bought you as a lead from, but you should offer to give that agent back the money he spent on you as a lead.

Sorry if this sounds like a novice question,

but I want to find out who is buying the leads from one of my competitors. If I sign up via their site (my competitor) , and then wait for the insurance call, can I find out who originally bought the information?

Thanks

I think Mark (above) has the best direct answer/advice for you.

I'm wondering what kind of leads are you looking for and what geographic area are you selling in?

You can ask the agent that calls you, where they bought you as a lead from, but you should offer to give that agent back the money he spent on you as a lead.

I can do that. Thanks for the valuable tip
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I think Mark (above) has the best direct answer/advice for you.

I'm wondering what kind of leads are you looking for and what geographic area are you selling in?

Sure. I'm actually looking to sell auto insurance leads.
And I wanted to do some reverse engineering and
find out who is buying my competitor's leads.

Last edited:
listen, if you're trying to buy leads...you will never be able to even print out a list of your competitors. the industry is saturated. You need to go out and build a relationship with people and show them why you can provide quality references. Don't invest your time into finding out the 25-300 clients that your competitor currently has when there more than enough potential clients out there. Do you have a website?

listen, if you're trying to buy leads...you will never be able to even print out a list of your competitors. the industry is saturated. You need to go out and build a relationship with people and show them why you can provide quality references. Don't invest your time into finding out the 25-300 clients that your competitor currently has when there more than enough potential clients out there. Do you have a website?

Just curious, did you read his posts before you responded?

I can do that. Thanks for the valuable tip
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sure. I'm actually looking to sell auto insurance leads.
And I wanted to do some reverse engineering and
find out who is buying my competitor's leads.

If you are interested in implementing a speed to contact service with those auto leads give a message to me thru the forum or contact me at EXT 211.

Our web site is DialYourleads OR DYL either will take you to our main page to check out what it is we do.

There are about a hundred easier ways to sell leads. In fact, if you're leads are any good, they'll sell practically sell themselves.

Latest posts

Back