I Am New to Direct Mailings

Personally I can say that I am hesitant to read things I get in the mail - just due to the volume, it can be overwhelming.

Only things that look interesting and are not redundant lke the almost weekly AARP mailings.

Contact Managed Direct Response for your direct mail questions. Why pay for leads when they can be all included in your direct mail campaign. We include ALL leads in our mailings at a set rate per mail piece. Contact Pat Mercuri at (714) 448-0993. We have over 20 years experience and have done over 80 million mail pieces with a great response rate.

how much are you guys paying for dm?

i am at like 55cents per oversize postcard over all.

His 500 dollar budget will get him 275 postcards printed and mailed and get him about 3 prospect a month.

Hey Dan:

Since you're here touting your services, why not add value and cut your rate for Forum members? Most around here can get the same stuff for $375-$400 per thousand. I would order a few K right now if you matched that just to see what you guys can do.

Dan, tell us a bit about your business, I saw you spent 5 years with plum marketing, what are you doing different now. Do you have a website or any lead samples. I'll give it a go as well.

I was actually looking at this as a positive. As he was a hero always doing the right thing at plum and finally he had enough. Once he went out on his own he has all the material and plans but without the poor business ethics of plum?

Back