I just read Lumico takes direct express ?

DonP

Guru
1000 Post Club
Is that right ? Does lumico take insulin and neuropathy? Pain meds ? 2 yr look back on cancer and heart ? Yes Netanyahu decision e app ?

how did you replace lumico>?? they are usually well priced compared to am am etc..? was it kskj?? also... what is the polish company for fe.. I have a polish lady cant speak much english? do they speak polish>>?

how did you replace lumico>?? they are usually well priced compared to am am etc..? was it kskj?? also... what is the polish company for fe.. I have a polish lady cant speak much english? do they speak polish>>?

Lumico is extremely overpriced. AmAm is extremely overpriced.

Besides that, every Lumico I've run across was sold by phone. That itself lends to easy replacements.

Their level benefit rate is competitive, and their modified plan take some literally anybody. JD hates anybody that’s not KSKJ, but Lumico does have its place in the market.

Their level benefit rate is competitive, and their modified plan take some literally anybody. JD hates anybody that’s not KSKJ, but Lumico does have its place in the market.

That's not true but make it about me. Not the overpriced companies you want to pimp.

Or, I guess I should say, Baseball loves all the companies that pa huge override commissions and hates the ones that don't?

Polack Mutual

Use a company that uses Apptical, they have translators for about every language.

That's not true but make it about me. Not the overpriced companies you want to pimp.

Or, I guess I should say, Baseball loves all the companies that pa huge override commissions and hates the ones that don't?

I’m not pimping any product. I’m answering the question.

Back