I need a good grab bag!

Yea, but he's already playing the game.

I guess he needs to read quickly. Very, very quickly.

Seriously if you have any questions about a company you run across search it and see what comes up. I've avoided Primerica, American Income Life, and a couple other close calls thanks to the search box. More than likely anything you find someone else has had an experience with.

I suggest a couple years of reading the forums and when someone contacts you do some research. It's saved me from making a few mistakes.

My comment was a joke because half the people who post in this forum on a regular, or even not so regular, basis are trying to build a downline.

That is all...it was directed at Matt Schmidt because he knows that. ;)

My comment was a joke because half the people who post in this forum on a regular, or even not so regular, basis are trying to build a downline.

That is all...it was directed at Matt Schmidt because he knows that. ;)

My reply was my own joke, look at how long I've been a member and when I made my first post.

My reply was my own joke, look at how long I've been a member and when I made my first post.

Alright that's pretty funny.

I see you're in Tampa. I'm down there at least twice a year...will be there the week of thanksgiving if you'd like to get a beer...maybe I can convince OFP to come hang out too

Back