I Need Some Slack With SLAC in Tennessee

ExProgrammer

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hello Everyone,

The person at Standard Life and Casualty who was handling my contracting said everything should be completed by yesterday, but it wasn't. I have an appointment Monday morning with someone who's a good SLAC candidate, but I don't have an app for them.

Monday I've got appointments back to back.
And one person is a candidate for SLAC.
Can someone cut me some slack?
If I don't have an app before Monday morning I'll have an attack,
Even if early I get out of the rack.

Please PM me if you can email me a TN agent guide and policy application.

Even if not in Tennessee, can someone tell me if SLAC cares if the client has recently declared Chapter 7 bankruptcy? I spoke with another potential client today who filed in July.

Thanks,

Tim

Hello Everyone, The person at Standard Life and Casualty who was handling my contracting said everything should be completed by yesterday, but it wasn't. I have an appointment Monday morning with someone who's a good SLAC candidate, but I don't have an app for them. Monday I've got appointments back to back. And one person is a candidate for SLAC. Can someone cut me some slack? If I don't have an app before Monday morning I'll have an attack, Even if early I get out of the rack. Please PM me if you can email me a TN agent guide and policy application. Even if not in Tennessee, can someone tell me if SLAC cares if the client has recently declared Chapter 7 bankruptcy? I spoke with another potential client today who filed in July. Thanks, Tim

No FE company cares about bankruptcy.

Back