• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

"I Need to Think About It "

Thanks. Good tip about the dialysis. I was on the phone last week and the prospect couldn't see me for the next 3 days because of a long list of doctor visits scheduled. I didn't catch everything she said but I caught enough to toss the lead.

Oh absolutely. In fact I have everyone on ignore except you, JD, Bboman, AgentGuy5, Spur City, Newby, John Galt, and Hoosierdaddy; they are the only posts I see ;)

Dude im honored!! Feels good to give back a little.

Thanks. Good tip about the dialysis. I was on the phone last week and the prospect couldn't see me for the next 3 days because of a long list of doctor visits scheduled. I didn't catch everything she said but I caught enough to toss the lead.

Oh absolutely. In fact I have everyone on ignore except you, JD, Bboman, AgentGuy5, Spur City, Newby, John Galt, and Hoosierdaddy; they are the only posts I see ;)

Bummer, I had some really good info for you to read. Maybe some day when I get big I can get added to that list.

Bummer, I had some really good info for you to read. Maybe some day when I get big I can get added to that list.

One time, Albert Pujols was asked by his Cardinal teammates how he could hit breaking balls so well. Pujols told them it was easy. That you just look for them and speed your bat up if the pitcher throws a fastball. His teammates looked at him in disbelief knowing Albert's advice was useless to them. Normal ballplayers will fail if they operate that way.

When I sold windows the top rep came from Denver to talk to us. He kept interrupting himself, in order to make sure the sales manager was ok with his telling us things that were very much outside the system. The sales manager encouraged him on, only to watch the office fall into a terrible two week slump following the visit.

My point is that a new agent should be careful with some of JD, et al.'s advice. They do things different and operate on a whole other level. Why? Because they can.:yes:

I see the point you're trying to make but I don't think FE is that complicated. Seems to me it's as complicated as you make it. Not buying leads, not going out there and actually working, and falling into the "paralysis by analysis" pit.

I think a new(ish) agent can potentially come out of the gate doing numbers not too far off JD or SPUR or AngentGuy as long as they stick to a proven system and not try to re-invent the wheel. If you could be a fly on the wall listening to presentations all day by all the big hitters here on this forum I'm willing to bet they are all within scope of each other. It's not like AgentGuy does some crazy out of left field thing that isn't anything like JD.

I see the point you're trying to make but I don't think FE is that complicated. Seems to me it's as complicated as you make it. Not buying leads, not going out there and actually working, and falling into the "paralysis by analysis" pit.

I think a new(ish) agent can potentially come out of the gate doing numbers not too far off JD or SPUR or AngentGuy as long as they stick to a proven system and not try to re-invent the wheel. If you could be a fly on the wall listening to presentations all day by all the big hitters here on this forum I'm willing to bet they are all within scope of each other. It's not like AgentGuy does some crazy out of left field thing that isn't anything like JD.

Who are you talking to? Surely not PA Bill. He's not on the list. :D

Back