"I Need to Think About It "

The client I pack my bags and walk out on is the one that has a $25k whole life from 10 yrs ago and really"is just shopping around for a little more". Can't replace the $25k and the urgency for immediate coverage now is not there. I don't waste my time.

That actually happen to me twice yesterday. One couple had 30k between them and then a woman had 15k.

The couple were both in wheelchairs with an amputated leg each (COPD) and they got their coverage years ago. I asked if they filled out the card for additional coverage and they went straight to the "we thought it was something for free, we don't need more coverage..."

The woman was nice, looked to be in great health, but I couldn't beat her rate on the 15k policy from years back and it was the same thing with her, just looking for something free.

Since I'm new at this I try really hard to imagine what an insurance forum vet would do to actually get a sale but I just couldn't think of anything :no:

The client I pack my bags and walk out on is the one that has a $25k whole life from 10 yrs ago and really"is just shopping around for a little more". Can't replace the $25k and the urgency for immediate coverage now is not there. I don't waste my time.

My kinda people.

Why replace it? Maybe it is better to replace or better to just give them what they asked for. "a little more". They have kept the WL for 10 years. Sound like my kind of people.

Lady called me last week. Referral from her FE sister. 25 yr old Prudential whole life with a 30 yr DT rider. Conversion option ends this month. Only convertible to a UL plus. In the end I get a nice SIWL issued, She files for a WP claim, even though here rider expired due to age. If approved she will pay zero on the remaining base and get about 20 years of premium returned, Per Pru. $10,000 +. Three referrals since Tuesdays. Did not even own a cat.

Hey JD I know you set your own appointments and I know it's not wise to ask too many qualifying questions over the phone, but do you ask any at all?

What would you want to know other than they are willing to meet and maybe some directions.

Hey JD I know you set your own appointments and I know it's not wise to ask too many qualifying questions over the phone, but do you ask any at all?

I kicked my wife to the curb this morning to record myself setting appointments on live unedited video. I'll probably post the recordings tomorrow or Monday so you can see for yourself what was said to nail down appts.

I kicked my wife to the curb this morning to record myself setting appointments on live unedited video. I'll probably post the recordings tomorrow or Monday so you can see for yourself what was said to nail down appts.

That would be great thanks.

You've mentioned on here before one of your strengths was a great appointment setter (your wife) who sets "quality" appointments, hence you have less time wasters.

So one can assume your/her script is a tad more than just "Can you see me tomorrow and what time?"

But you know what they say about assuming :skeptical:

Back