I Wanna Know what You Do....

I CANT BELIEVE IT!!! After all the deadbeats who waste your time and money mailing in leads when they have absolutely no intention of buying, and on your day off, YOU DO THE SAME THING at open houses!!! By the way, this might lead to another post: True stories of the most worthless "prospects" ever to send in a lead. To start, I worked as an aide years ago at a psych hospital. There was a patient with a severe case of schizophrenia who love to send in reply cards. Sometimes salespeople went to the nuthouse to visit him, thinking he was probably an employee. ---------- By the way, I have read that in the Talmud the ancient rabbis stated their opinion that it was a serious sin to waste a salesmans time bargaining over a purchase when you have no intention of buying. I am not Jewish; maybe anybody who is an expert on the Talmud could confirm or deny this. Do they give out a lot of goodies and snacks and stuff at those open houses where you waste their time pretending to be interested?

Ha! You have a point there.

But I don't really waste their time. I just go to open houses not like having a sales agent drive me all over. And I have the desire and money for a bigger home. I just don't really have the need. My kids are raised. My current home is plenty big enough. But the right house on the right day could definitely get me to pull the trigger.

Plus I'm known to be an impulse buyer. I've bought a duplex and a commercial building when I had no intention at all. Just went to auctions and got caught up in the bids. Oops!

I was thinking the same thing. While we may want to portray that to clients we work for the insurance companies. If something gets called into court we will be required to represent the interests of the company.

I assume you meant, While we may want to portray that to clients we don't work for the insurance companies

That is why I never call myself a broker.. A broker represents the client while an agent represents the company.. a whole lot less liability as an agent.

I assume you meant, While we may want to portray that to clients we don't work for the insurance companies

That is why I never call myself a broker.. A broker represents the client while an agent represents the company.. a whole lot less liability as an agent.

Yeah, that's what I meant.

Back