Irregular Heart Beat Always STD W/Trans

HoosierLife

Automate Appointments https://agentautopilot.com
5000 Post Club
So I call Transamerica is underwriting to complain, because they had rated up a client from preferred to standard. She had had an irregular heartbeat diagnose back in 1999 and was on carvedilol and digoxin. No problems since.

It was my understanding that any medications taken for a condition pass the two-year look back would be considered maintenance and not treatment.

Underwriting said that is true, except for irregular heartbeat and congestive heart failure.

Just an FYI.

RNA for arrhythmia prospects.
yeah I know that's where I should've put her. She had schizophrenia too.

I just didn't want to have to go through the telephone interview. And I'm not sure she could've made it. And if she could have, it would have easily been an hour-long interview.

I just didn't want to have to go through the telephone interview. And I'm not sure she could've made it. And if she could have, it would have easily been an hour-long interview.

And it's not like that wasn't recommended to you before you did Trans.:yes:

did you double check the underwriting guide to see how that was classified.
I remember there was something in there describing this.

And it's not like that wasn't recommended to you before you did Trans.:yes:

I know I know lol. Maybe on Friday somebody could take 5 minutes and explain the process of RNAs voice thingy for me. When I heard all the horror stories, I just tuned it out when somebody explained it months back. I haven't written RNA since it went into effect.

You pulled a Standard offer with a history of schizophrenia and a cardiac issue. Life or FE take it and run.

You pulled a Standard offer with a history of schizophrenia and a cardiac issue. Life or FE take it and run.
Yeah but RNA would take it on their level preferred.

I'll take it no problem though.

So I call Transamerica is underwriting to complain, because they had rated up a client from preferred to standard. She had had an irregular heartbeat diagnose back in 1999 and was on carvedilol and digoxin. No problems since. It was my understanding that any medications taken for a condition pass the two-year look back would be considered maintenance and not treatment. Underwriting said that is true, except for irregular heartbeat and congestive heart failure. Just an FYI.

Foresters level.

This same week Trans asked for APS on 1 of mine with digoxin. This year they asked for APS exactly 1 time for me & I have roughly 50-60 apps with them placed/issued. One outta 50 and it was digoxin. Coincidence ? Maybe .. Maybe not. Makes me wonder if that's Trans hot button med at this moment

Back